shape
carat
color
clarity

My upgrade (no handshots though :P)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a classic beauty!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so so much for all your kind words! I am definitely loving my upgrade but you know DSS creeps up somedays. I think it''s just a side effect of being a PSer. Yah I try to not stare at my ring too much while driving... it''s a hazard. Although I wait for a green light now whenever I turn right even when there are no cars so I can stare at it.

Happy Anniversary, I''m soo excited you''re my diamond twin! You need to post pics ok? Actually, I can''t see any inclusions at all and I tried really hard. Even with a loupe I can''t see anything!!! I think I saw an inclusion one time but I can''t find it again. Well, coming from an H I can sort of see a hint of color with the I but it doesn''t really bother me. It still faces up white but you can see some warmth from the side for sure. My setting is the "tiffany style". I decided on the 6 prong because IMO it looks rounder...somehow I think the 4 prong gives the illusion that it''s a princess from afar. I''ve seen the real tiffanys ring A LONG TIME AGO. If you really like the Tiffany replicas, I say go for it!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results