shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Updated RB Diamond Ring Collection!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection! I'm amazed that all of your rings fit on different fingers! Also, it's hard to believe there's over a carat difference between the center in the 3_stone and the halo, the halo really makes the stone itself much bigger!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY CHOW!!! That is a stunning collection of perfection you own, Mom2boys!! WOW!!! that is completely drool and lust-worthy! (a double whammy!! :lol: )

I think that's hilarious your DH had no idea those were your HANDS or your rings!! Priceless!!! Congratulations on such gorgeous diamond choices :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :love:

Beautiful collection!!

Cachette :))

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have an amazing, classic, STUNNING collection. And this is so helpful for people deciding what to get. So you find yourself reaching for your three stone more often? I'd be interested in knowing which you find most fun to wear, easiest to wear, etc.

Also, shots of each ring on your ring finger separately I think would also be interesting. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

(and I'm partial to the three stone, hehehe.)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Each of your pieces is lovely in its own way! I think you need a nice solitaire for the mix though. You know. Just to round out the collection. Think that's a good enough argument to justify it? :sun:

Saying you like the three stone best... is that because of the style of the ring or because it has a humungous 3ct center? I know for myself, I will always wear the biggest diamond in my collection. Which is why I have learned not to bother with a "collection" at all! As much as I love variety, when I have owned more than one diamond ring, only the biggest gets worn daily. :halo:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, I love your collection!!! :love: :love:

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is WOW :love: :love: :love:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing collection! I can't decide whether I love the three-stone or five-stone best. They are both so huge and have so much finger coverage!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi, Cashette, lknvrb4, Skippy, renogirl, distracts--Thanks for all the lovely comments!

alene--The halo does make my other diamond look bigger than the 3 ct! I hope you are enjoying your new halo ring!

Tgal--I feel like the 3 stone is still the most fun and easiest to wear! The halo is definitely more high maintenance! Will have to see if I can take any separate shots for comparison another day.

Dreamer--I'm definitely missing a solitaire (the AVR's are calling my name)! But, like you, I also worry about not wearing certain pieces enough if there are too many choices available. I still like the 3 stone in the end the best b/c I think you get both horizontal and vertical finger coverage at even smaller sizes. It does help that the 3 stone has the 3 ct center, though!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Wow :love:

Gorgeous collection, Mom2boys!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
Gulp! Lucky girl!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning collection M2B!!! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

So, I missed your thread and it was staring me right in the face with it being the jewel(s) of the week and all, so congrats on that! Your bling is seriously mind blowing! How did you even take those pics with so many rocks on your fingers weighing your dainty fingers down! :naughty:

So whats your next move! Any plans in action? If I missed you saying so already, I apologize!

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:love: OMG (don't know what else to say). Simply beautiful!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Hoover, Abby, stargurl, YT, and mdmc!

I've actually been thinking about consolidating my collection recently--I think I have too many rings to wear! Now that I have a 2.85 ctw WF shared prong diamond eternity band since this thread was originally posted, the VC 5 stone doesn't get worn as much. I wonder if I should just keep it, consign it or turn it into a bezeled diamonds by the yard necklace eventually?!

hybridhera

Rough_Rock
What a collection! Beauts! RB lover here as well. I have a flawless, colorless three stone princess cut heirloom ring which is gorgeous, but for me, just doesn't make me swoon like RBs. RB forever! lol

Sld2051

Rough_Rock
I love your halo ring. Is it possible for you to post photo of the ring from the side view? It looks like your halo diamonds are flush with the top of our center stone....but my jeweler doesn't think that is possible. I just had a baby and my husband wants to get me a gift and I want your ring!!! I want the exact same setting where the halo looks like its kissing the main stone!! Thank you so much!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sld! Victor Canera has perfected the Emilya, especially w/ the tilt halo. I found a few pics of mine from a profile view:

img_7822.jpg

img_7823.jpg

Sld2051

Rough_Rock
Wahooooo your amazing!! Thank you so much!!! Once I get my ring I will send you photos.... I hope it's half a beautiful as yours!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow absolutely beautiful collection!
I'm in love with the RB!!

Mom2Boys, your stunning collection is going to saved to my bling folder, if that's alright with you.
Sooooo gorgeous.

Hanging on PS has a way of changing your perceptions on what you *think* you like....
a little while ago, wouldn't have loved pears....now I find I'm falling for them a little.....

and so too with the halo.....
they are an unbelievably great way to 'dress' a stone!

Your Victor C with the double shank is just stunning!

And I love your stats, too! How lovely to enjoy a 1.9 D VS!!! :lickout:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
mmm, droolworthy! I love the proportions on the 3-stone too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results