shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2620 ring and eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your rings are fabulous! And, aside - your hands are lovely (I envy your long, perfect, natural nails). Congratulations!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! How beautiful!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your rings. My lord, they are simply amazing.

shay

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Hi to 2620 from 2623 - kinda the same but different!

Lovely, lovely. I am so envious of your decision to bite the bullet and purchase your wedding band at the same time. We didn't, and now when I look at how great your set looks together, I think I have to start saving my pennies to get the matching band myself!

Enjoy both your Tacori's. I sure am!!
36.gif

BI

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/12/2008 5:46:57 PM
Author: Lane
Oh, it''s perfect! I''m so, so happy for you. This is exactly the set I want -- I''ve been looking for almost a year now, and there is NOTHING more beautiful, in my mind. CONGRATULATIONS! Wear it with a smile!

I''m wondering how you think it would look with a non-pave w-band? I''d like a simple ''wear always'' band with no diamonds in it... do you think that might work?
Thanks, Lane!

My first wedding band was plain platinum (2mm) and I think it would look fine with it! It sits lower against the e-ring, but if you were able to find someone who could make it to the exact height as the Tacori, I think it''d look great!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry i missed this...

your rings are fantastic...they look beautiful on you...

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I think I already posted here, but it''s worth saying again....

Simply stunning!
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful! Love Tacori and your rings!

mypolardog

Rough_Rock
Hi, thanks for replying, I have a HT2204, it''s about 2mm wide, but about 3mm heigh, I know I should have bought a set instead of the individual pieces separately, now I am having difficulty finding something that will sit fairly flush. I am just drooling over your set! thank you!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 2:00:56 PM

Thanks, Lane!

My first wedding band was plain platinum (2mm) and I think it would look fine with it! It sits lower against the e-ring, but if you were able to find someone who could make it to the exact height as the Tacori, I think it''d look great!

Hi again! Thanks for this tip about the height of the band. I may even ask Tacori to make me a plain platinum band that matches the dimensions of the e-ring band -- that would make it perfect! I also love the little hidden diamond on the w-band, and I''d love to have that.

Another question -- how are the rings on the comfort factor? I''m assuming they are not comfort fit, but how do they feel?

Thanks so much for the tips and again, this is the most beautiful set in the world. I also agree I like the little gap :)

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 10:12:46 AM
Author: Lane

Date: 6/13/2008 2:00:56 PM

Thanks, Lane!

Hi again! Thanks for this tip about the height of the band. I may even ask Tacori to make me a plain platinum band that matches the dimensions of the e-ring band -- that would make it perfect! I also love the little hidden diamond on the w-band, and I''d love to have that.

Another question -- how are the rings on the comfort factor? I''m assuming they are not comfort fit, but how do they feel?

Thanks so much for the tips and again, this is the most beautiful set in the world. I also agree I like the little gap :)
Hey, Lane! They are very comfortable! Sometimes I am aware of the pave on the shank and band rubbing against my fingers, but it''s not an annoying or irritating sensation at all. (Does that make sense?!)

I love this set and have received so many compliments. Just a few days ago, I was at my DD''s book fair and one of the moms working said, "I just love your rings! I normally never even notice rings at all, so for me to notice yours is really saying something. They are beautiful!" Made me smile!
1.gif

Lane

Shiny_Rock
I''ll bet some of those compliments were brought on by your drop dead gorgeous NAILS! :) I''m sooo happy that you''re thrilled with your rings. They are really, really spectacular. It''s been a great journey for you and I''m thrilled it''s ended well! :) Thanks again for the info/tips!

tracylovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Mom2twogirls,
I got my ring yesterday and will post pics very soon as soon! I have a question for you. Did you have your diamond sent to Tacori to be set? And does your diamond sit all the way down into the basket to where it actually touches the inside edge of the basket or is there a small space? My jeweler set my diamond instead of sending it out for some reason and there is a small space between the downsloping part of the diamond (don''t know the technical name hehe) and the inside edge of the basket. The space is very small about 0.5 mm but I figured that it would sit all the way down, but am not completely sure. I can actually stick my fingernail into the space.. I am not sure how its supposed to be set, but it does seem like the diamond is sitting a little high! or is this the ways its supposed to be? And do you think that if I have my jeweler fix it theres a good chance the setting could get damaged since the prongs are so close so the diamonds and basket? Thanks in advance for your help!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 5:06:41 PM
Author: tracylovesdiamonds
Mom2twogirls,
I got my ring yesterday and will post pics very soon as soon! I have a question for you. Did you have your diamond sent to Tacori to be set? And does your diamond sit all the way down into the basket to where it actually touches the inside edge of the basket or is there a small space? My jeweler set my diamond instead of sending it out for some reason and there is a small space between the downsloping part of the diamond (don''t know the technical name hehe) and the inside edge of the basket. The space is very small about 0.5 mm but I figured that it would sit all the way down, but am not completely sure. I can actually stick my fingernail into the space.. I am not sure how its supposed to be set, but it does seem like the diamond is sitting a little high! or is this the ways its supposed to be? And do you think that if I have my jeweler fix it theres a good chance the setting could get damaged since the prongs are so close so the diamonds and basket? Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi Tracy!

Sorry for the delay in responding ... we had family in town visiting this weekend.

My local jeweler set the stone for me. I *think* you''re asking me if the culet is touching the bottom of the basket? Mine is not. The diamond is sitting high and you can see the culet if you look straight through. See it? Look at this picture and let me know if this helps. Please post photos as soon as you can!!! I''m DYING to see your ginormous stone in this setting!!!!
36.gif

The other Tracy

togetherprofile.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOO! I am in love with every aspect of your ring! Have you gotten a lot of comments on it? I know I''d be commenting!

tracylovesdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thanks for responding Tracy! So I''m about to attempt to post a few shots of my ring. its tough trying to get a close clear picture with fire! Anyhow, we went to the jeweler today and they actually sent my ring back to Tacori to lower the diamond a little. I''m gonna post the best side shot I could get and I think you''ll be able to see how high the diamond is set (the prongs look like they go straight up because of how high its set and then curves into the girdle). My jeweler was really nice and agreed it would be best to send it to Tacori and have them lower it so the diamond sits a little deeper into the basket like yours. He said they may have to change the prongs. Im a little disappointed bc it will take about 10 days and am wondering whether I should just go ahead and order the matching wedding band since Tacori will have the ring anyway!! I can''t wear an eterninty band bc I''ll be wearing the wedding ring everyday and I''m pretty hard on my jewelry, I wonder what the retail for a half-band is do u know? OK I''m gonna try to post the pics now!

36.gif
Tracy Number Two

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Hey, T! I think the retail on mine was $3995 and I remember him telling me that it was only $500 more than the halfway band, so I went ahead and got the eternity band ... So, if my math is correct (haven''t had my coffee yet ... hah!), then a halfway band should retail for around $3495 and I''m sure your jeweler can come down some. Oh, the width of mine is 2mm and I think Tacori also makes a 2.4mm, so if the width of your e-ring is 2.4mm, then your retail pricing will be different. Let me know what you end up doing!!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful rings! love ''em!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I havent commented on this already! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
It''s so delicated! Looks beautiful!!!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love the delicate halo and the profile.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results