shape
carat
color
clarity

My suspicions were correct!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Well hello ladies!

Thank you for being so patient with me!!! I AM ENGAGEDDDD!!!!!!!

Here is the story!

I was in a deep sleep Friday morning enjoying a rare sleep in when my door is opened by my boyfriend at 9.00am (he doesn''t live with me) and he gives me a kiss and tells me that we are going to go and get some breakfast and he will help me move my stuff to my new apartment! (nice diversion) I tell my brother to not lock up the house cause we will be back soon, he must have misunderstood because when we got back the house was all locked up and no keys!!! So I pulled a ladder out from under the house and my man had to go through the only window that was open which was the second level bathroom window in his nice clean clothes on a rainy day!!!! (I was soooo angry!! I said, don''t lock up!!!!)

anywho!! He made it through no problems and just as my bf opens the front door to me my brother comes back!! He was really apologetic (because my brother knew what my bf was up to and he felt like he might have stuffed it a bit) My boyfriend pulls my duffle bag out and tells me too pack clothes for 3 days!!!

I pack everything I could think of and grab (including swimmers) and we hit the road!! He told me we were going to the hunter valley (wine region in NSW, another diversion) and that disappointed me a bit because we have been there before and its not exciting a bit boring actually! I didn''t figure it out until we were out the front of a very nice resort I have wanted to go to in Shoal bay, North coast. (I am in Australia by the way and its SUMMER!!!)

We check into one of the nicest rooms they have!!! We had champagne waiting and choc dipped strawberries. The weather wasn''t great (it was raining a bit on the Friday)
We headed off to check the place out and end up at the Aqua Spa! The weather was too cold to go to the beach just across the road from our room, so instead we spent it soaking up in the 3 heated spas they had! (I knew I needed the swimmers, he was so surprised that I packed them, because he forgot all about that) That is why he is marrying me lol!!!

Then back to shower and head off to dinner! Dinner was really yummy! Then back to the hotel room, I haven''t had a chance to give myself a magic manicure, so I thought I would take that time to change into some god awful ugly clothes!!!!! and buff, polish and paint my nails. He sitting there going "are they dry yet?" a few times. Once they were dry I stood up and looked out the balcony frowning about the weather and hoping it will get better and I turn around to see him on his knee with the ring box opened asking to marry me!!!!!!

He really caught me by surprise which I am so thrilled about! I of course said yes!! We popped open the bubbly and he tells me that at 10.00am tomorrow monring I have a dry hydrotherapy massage and a MANICURE and pedicure booked at the spa!! (this is why I am marrying him!! He knew about the importance of a manicure) I swapped the manicure for a facial instead because my d.i.y one was ok.) I then spent the rest of the night staring at my ring!!!!

Saturday and Sunday were spent in the spa and the beach and restaurants and just being all loved up!!!! I am home now and mine and his family are going out to dinner tonight! My parents haven''t met his, so this will be a good opportunity!

Photo''s following!!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
I started at 131 and I am off at 39!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
This is my arty shot!! on a stump in front of the beach.

Lass_ring01.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock

Lass_ring02.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock

Lass_ring03.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock

Lass_ring04.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
MAGIC MANICURE!!

Lass_ring05.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock

Lass_ring07.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
On the beach

Lass_ring08.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Men are soooo not good at being sneaky, but I am glad he was able to spring it on you! Lovely ring, looks fabulous on your finger! And you know PSers want STATS!!!

Yay! Love holiday season proposals!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Hope to see you soon over at BWW!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Stats:
Cushion Brilliant
GIA
E
VS2
6.03 x 5.22 x 3.55
Table: 64
Depth: 68
50, .01 carat pave stones
Size 6 hand

1.31 total carat weight, 18k white gold.

Here is a pic of us! I look like I have no hair!!!

ring_lass05.jpg

AWWWWW OMG that''s soo cute!!! I would LOVE to be pampered like that on such a terrific day already! Lucky girl!
31.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awww, what a WONDERFUL day!! The two of you look so adorable and happy in that photo, and how sweet is he booking you a manicure appointment! The ring is absolutely beautiful as well--CONGRATS!!
9.gif
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!! That is one GORGEOUS RING!!
30.gif
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Cute photo, congrats!!!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Awww what great news!!! I love the ring!!!
30.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! congrats! That is so exciting!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Oh fantastic!
Congrats!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and what a sweet proposal! Your FIANCE sounds like a real sweetheart!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats hon!!!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Oh congrats! It sounds like he put a lot of effort into it, it''s so sweet!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I knew it!!! YAYYY for you Lass! Congratulations and your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!

~SL.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lass! Your ring is beautiful.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!! I''m sure the buildup was unbearable. I''m surprised you could even sleep on Thursday night. The ring look wonderful on your hand!!
36.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
congrats!!!!! :)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, so wonderful to hear!!!

The ring is gorgeous, you look radiant, and the both of you look very happy. Savor this time together!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, how exciting for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results