shape
carat
color
clarity

My Strand of GOLDEN Pearls

iLander

Ideal_Rock
movie zombie said:
i have not appreciated gold/golden pearls until this thread. they really are stunning, i Lander!

MoZo

Thanks, MZ, you're sweet as always.

I think they're hard to REALLY like until you see them in RL. I first saw them at Mikomoto over 20 years ago, and the shiny little jerks been on my mind ever since! Hubby did good for Xmas this year! Wait'll I tell him :lol:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom said:
I hope the other site is fixed soon so you can read about the ruckus. My MacBook Pro said it could contain malware and I haven't been there with my MBP. But like I said earlier, the iPod Touch did not have a warning though. Anyway, the post about the ruckus was a long one with some of the attendees posting their own pictures. I saved Pattye's pix since Aug and had them handy to post here yesterday.

I was skeptical about gold SS thinking they don't look too good on me. But the darker colors seem to look better than light champagne on my complexion, which in the past I thought it was the opposite. Who knows! I am just color blind sometimes. Also the strand I tried on was not AAA. I think it was AA/AA+ but the blemishes were not even noticeable and the luster was really good.

I will certainly read the other site when it's fixed, but I probably won't post. I think of PS as my "home" forum, I've gotten to know people here. :))

Mine aren't triple A, but they were labeled "dark golden", which is my personal favorite tone for the goldens. The color is so similar to gold jewelry that the gold clasp blends right in to the pearls in (my lousy) photos. I don't know if that helps anybody in terms of judging tone on goldens, but I thought I would throw that out there.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
It's fixed...XXXXXXXX Industry News. More pix in the ruckus 2010 thread.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look spectacular on you! Seems like you did your homework and it paid off. Just beautiful!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Okay, no need to comment on the pearls again (unless you really want to, LOL!) I'm just trying to make sure no one messes up like I just did:

I had a senior moment and typed in the wrong web address for the vendor on my pearls, and ended up at a completely different supplier. I don't want any PSer's to think these other people (with a VERY similar name) are vetted by me, since I've never used them.

So, just to be clear, it is tahitianpearls.biz :arrow: DOT BIZ Not .com, .net, or anything else. BIZ!

Maybe I'm the only one that gets mixed up on all these web addresses. . . :rolleyes:

Linky, to make it foolproof (since I'm the fool :D ) http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results