shape
carat
color
clarity

My stone has a new home! Halo reset from Steven Kirsch.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks you guys again!

Christina - I'm really thrilled that the ring fits with my band so well. I was really hesitant to go with a halo, mainly because I didn't think it would work with my band. Most halos don't but this one really does look like it's part of a set.

I got the ring appraised today and the appraiser was very impressed with the quality of the ring, thought it was better made than many popular designer brands and confirmed that the ring was hand-forged as he saw no evidence of casting.

And just because I apparently can't stop taking pictures, here's the last one that shows the quality of Steven's work. I think the halo is just about perfect.

phone_pics_192.jpg

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Aww I LOVE the hand pics, honestly such a beautiful set with the wedding band - to answer your ? Im waiting on a 2620 plain shank Tacori for an M AVC, and to be really honest now I really wish I had gone with a SK!! I too was really hesitant to go with a halo so thats why I compromised on the Tacori 'bloom', But now Ive already got halo shrinkage and I havent even got the ring yet! Ahh!! Enjoy your new set, its gorgeous.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Novice! It's funny, if I didn't have a rather modern-looking w-band, I probably would've gone with 2620 myself! I think it's beautiful and hope you post pictures of yours soon!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH YAY! This made my night! I've been waiting for this ring! And OH MY! You make me want to send mine back to Steven to have your shank (I like the curve of yours better than mine) and HOLY WOW THAT GALLERY!!! The ring is plain shank halo PERFECTION!! I adore it and think it's perfect for your hand!

Wear it in the best of health. It's just flat out fabulous!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the profile and gallery, simply the best I have seen! The little bubbles underneath are divine. can you see them when you wear it?

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, thank you! Your ring was one of my big inspirations so it means a lot coming from you! I had a picture of your ring and asked Steven for a lot of the same details (melee size, the way the stone is set), so I hugely appreciate both your detailed pictures and descriptions of your reset.

Dreamer - thanks! I can definitely see the little diamonds in the gallery but they're so much smaller in real life than in the pictures, you really have to look closely.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! Love the high polish and those diamonds under the gallery - beautiful details!!! Welcome home!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1342079758|3232743 said:
HOLY WOW THAT GALLERY!!! The ring is plain shank halo PERFECTION!! I adore it and think it's perfect for your hand!
couldn't have said it better myself.
that gorgeous gallery is a fantastic surprise that I just wasn't expecting...so fun!! ::)

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
WOW! WOW! WOW! :love: The diamonds in the gallery remind me of bubbles rising in a champagne glass! Your ring is beyond perfection. Congratulations.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Very well done! The diamond and setting are both gorgeous.

plummiecat

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful and looks huge on your finger! I love Steven's craftsmanship.

QueenofDiamonds33

Rough_Rock
Hi Alene,

This is such an old post, so not sure you will see this - but this exactly the look I'm going for. Can I ask - how thick is your shank??

Thanks!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks QueenofDIamonds! I mostly lurk these days but just saw your post. It's 2.3mm at the widest and tapers a bit from there to about 2 mm I believe.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Love it Alene, it looks so much bigger - beautiful :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results