shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sri Lankan blue sapphire and diamond ring by cvb

elizat

Ideal_Rock
This is a beautiful ring. Really vibrant blue! Well done with the ring set!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
If you only removed the diamonds from the strap of the watch and kept the face intact you could replace the band and it would still be stunning.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t usually have much to share here, but I thought I would share my experience for posterity and bling drooling! This project took quite some time to complete between finally finding the right sapphire via Instagram (I purchased from ceylon blue sapphires), finding the antique old mine cut side stones through distinctive gem, purchasing an antique platinum watch and having my husband cut it up for the diamonds for the band, and having cvb design and put it all together. I’ll post some more details on the process in a moment, but for now here are some pics! I can’t stop staring at it 8949F597-F914-47E5-AAE0-3AFBD095C820.jpeg DE2C5F2B-635A-4CEE-B3ED-CF8B6E8253AB.jpeg EB436EBA-18D8-4E82-9B9C-C4C89330A036.jpeg EC482DC8-9B69-4D41-A766-01882B4F124F.jpeg

Jaw dropping. Astoundingly beautiful. Instant Pricescope Legend ring. Thank you for sharing.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m going to say it though. I would not have destroyed that watch! What an incredible, rare piece. This comment is only my compulsive romantic hoarder side speaking... the final product, your “PS Classic level” ring is DIVINE. :)

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I have no words, just Stunning!!!

prosecutrix

Rough_Rock
Trade
I went through the Instagram to find the post of my stone for comparison purposes in case anyone is interested. This is the post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVvdXihyyP/

As you can see, the stone is a little darker in real life, which I expected, but the tone is true. I was very conscious of finding a not dark stone so that it would look its best in all lights. I'm very happy with it!

prosecutrix

Rough_Rock
Trade
I’m going to say it though. I would not have destroyed that watch! What an incredible, rare piece. This comment is only my compulsive romantic hoarder side speaking... the final product, your “PS Classic level” ring is DIVINE. :)

I definitely went back and forth on whether to do it. Ultimately, I knew that I wanted antique/old cut diamonds, and finding old jewelry to tear up is where they come from. There does not seem to be much demand for these antique watches anymore, so I got a much better price on it (and now I have the platinum scrap) than I would have buying a suite of diamonds from a seller... which would also have been taken from some antique piece of jewelry.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is beautiful, the blue is divine and with the bezel and band, it all comes together to eye-popingly well.

Echoing everyone's sentiments about how gorgeous is that sapphire.

But I'm also in love with the yellow gold. It looks so....soft? Dreamy? Not sure of the word I'm looking for here, sorry!

Anyways, do you mind sharing more about that if you can? Like, is it a brushed finish? A certain karat of YG? etc etc. I'd really appreciate it. I'm planning to have a faux-bezel in YG around my emerald. I think this would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

prosecutrix

Rough_Rock
Trade
Echoing everyone's sentiments about how gorgeous is that sapphire.

But I'm also in love with the yellow gold. It looks so....soft? Dreamy? Not sure of the word I'm looking for here, sorry!

Anyways, do you mind sharing more about that if you can? Like, is it a brushed finish? A certain karat of YG? etc etc. I'd really appreciate it. I'm planning to have a faux-bezel in YG around my emerald. I think this would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing. It's 18k in the "soft brushed" finish that CVB offers. She told me she could also make it in 22k, but as I wanted this to be a daily wear set, we decided on 18k instead. This set is meant to replace my wedding set, which was stolen several years ago.

Sure thing. It's 18k in the "soft brushed" finish that CVB offers. She told me she could also make it in 22k, but as I wanted this to be a daily wear set, we decided on 18k instead. This set is meant to replace my wedding set, which was stolen several years ago.

Thank you so much!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely stunning set. I really like the subtle scallop on the metal around the sapphire.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2:That is one beautiful set!

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
Can we please see your band alone and the sides:) I love it

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results