shape
carat
color
clarity

My Square H&A / Ritani Endless Love E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love Ritani and keetons too. My own keeton is looking at my screen right now while I type.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely classic! A beauty on your hand. Congratulations!
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I love it so much I responded twice to it!! Oops!

Love the new pictures!
9.gif

Cachette

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 1:46:10 AM
Author: Gypsy
Tee tee I''ve been waiting for your ring and missed this thread somehow. I just wanted to tell you that your ring is STUNNING!!!

And I hope you love it as much as we do! Wear it in the best of health!

Your cat is AMAZING. Wow. Your favorite pic is mine too!
Hi Gypsy! I''m glad you were able to find my thread. I''ve been really busy this month and haven''t really had much time to log on lately. But I''ve started planning for the wedding and I''ll be hanging around BWW so I''ll see you there
21.gif

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the additional compliments. I really do love my ring (and my kitty), it sparkles like crazy. The only thing I would complain about is that a lot of people think it is a princess cut. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a princess cut but that just wasn't the look I was going for. Oh well at least this will be the most fiery princess diamond they'll ever see, hahaha. Sometimes when I correct people, they go "oh, I love cushions!" ...and I think "yeah, right." heehee

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 12:55:13 AM
Author: teetee
SDL-
I was mistaken about the legacy ring above...it''s actually an aquamarine. The ring is owned by clanalois...1.77ct. I absolutely love the color in this stone.

DSC05795small_closeup.jpg

Looks alot like the blue Topaz ring I''m thinking of picking up for my sweety.

Congrats on the ring by the way. That H&A looks just terrific. Good fire
19.gif

How thick is the shank of your setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results