shape
carat
color
clarity

My spring/summer clutch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I have just purchased by BEST spring/summer accessory - a new Jimmy Choo shimmer calfskin clutch! I have been eyeing this clutch for a while at Neimans - seemed so cute and fun, and I love the style of clutch (it folds out - as you''ll see in the pics). The shimmer is a bit over the top, but I really love it!

I think this will be perfect for all of my wedding showers (3!), the rehearsal dinner and then our honeymoon! I am so excited!

(Also, posting photos in hopes of prompting Madam Bijoux to post pics of her new Hermes beauty ....)

This pic shows the clutch without using flash -- when I used flash, the shimmer came out BIG TIME!

Nonshimmerps.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Check it out - with flash!

wayshimmerps.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
I love how it folds open
30.gif

coolopenps.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
And the back view!

backshimmerps.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Krissie, your Jimmy Choo is super cute; love it
face23.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it too. It looks like the perfect size.

Linda

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Skippy and Linda! It really is a good size, plus I love that I can use it as a wristlet, just for that extra security.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Swaeeeet!

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute!!!

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute! They kinda match your wedding shoes too, in the sparkle factor. Yay!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOHHH, so pretty.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very nice... I love it.
30.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2008 6:47:38 PM
Author: onvacation
Very cute! They kinda match your wedding shoes too, in the sparkle factor. Yay!
I am totally into the shine, lately! Thanks, everyone - this board is the best
9.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2008 7:22:21 PM
Author: diamondfan
OOOHHH, so pretty.
You know, it could be perfect for a hot night out in St Barths ...! (or have you already been and come back?)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not yet, next week!

It could! But it might be too nice to take! I have a couple of bags I like to travel with, (Lauren Merkin, Rafe) not pricey so if my bags get lost I am not freaking out. I travel with fun costume jewelry too so that I am not worrying the whole time. I had lost stuff before and was NOT pleased.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2008 11:24:22 PM
Author: diamondfan
Not yet, next week!

It could! But it might be too nice to take! I have a couple of bags I like to travel with, (Lauren Merkin, Rafe) not pricey so if my bags get lost I am not freaking out. I travel with fun costume jewelry too so that I am not worrying the whole time. I had lost stuff before and was NOT pleased.
I hear you! I have a big plum Celine bag that I take on all my trips - it holds a ton, is non descript, matches basically everything, and is a dark enough color that I don''t really care if it gets dirty. I always stuff a few smaller purses in my carry on bag. I know they tell you to take underwear and a change of clothes in a carry on, but I stuff in my small purses. I wonder what the x ray people think of me!
12.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Krissie, just popping in to say that JC clutch is gorgeous! I love it, great choice!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results