shape
carat
color
clarity

My sister''s new WF ACA bezel-set studs (a la FG''s 10K set)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
I was helping my sister pick out a pair of diamond earrings, when FireGoddess posted her gorgeous new set. Originally, we were thinking about a 1 cttw pair in the 3-prong martini setting, but when we saw FG''s pictures, we knew that was what she had to get. So, I found a matching set of 0.4 ct F SI1 ACA stones and contacted Katie on my sister''s behalf. Link to the stones: http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Matching_Compare.aspx?oldID=292632&newID=292633

Thanks to Katie for all her help, and of course, thanks to FireGoddess for sharing pictures of her new earrings with us. And lastly, thanks to Whiteflash for their beautiful ACA stones and handmade setting. I''m pretty sure we''re going to see more of these bezel-set beauties in the future.

So, here they are...0.83 cttw F SI1 ACA diamond studs in the 18K white gold handmade fine bezel setting w/ heavy friction backs:

CK_0629.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Cutey, they are gorgeous!!!! I am so glad that my post helped you guys make a decision. It seemed like there were a lot of people thinking about getting studs, so I''m glad that my post was timely for you and that you liked my setting!!!

Has your sister gotten them yet? She is going to be shocked when she sees how big they look. I think the first words out of my mouth were, ''holy sh!!! they''re big!!!''

They look gorgeous and you must post many pics once she gets them, if she hasn''t already!!!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks FireGoddess! The picture looks awesome, and I''m so glad to hear that you''re really enjoying yours.

I think WF is shipping them out on Monday and so my sister should get them on Tuesday. I told her to take an ear pic and send it to me so I can post it here, but I''m not sure if she actually will.

I''m jealous - I want a pair now too. I don''t think DH will go for that though, since I just bought my studs last year.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Yummy!
30.gif
Your sister is going to love them! I hope we get to see more pictures!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
just beautiful!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings, I love the bezel settings!!! I bet they will look ginormous on her ears, please post ear shots if possible!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re GORGEOUS! I want a pair, too! I hope your sister comes through with the ear shot!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Those are STUNNING!!!! i can''t wait to see ear shots.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I really love these earrings! The bezel makes the stones look HUGE! How fun for your sis.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
So, my sister is saying that she will try to take an ear shot and send it to me. As soon as I have it, I will post it for y''all to see!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
congrats to your sister on the new set!!!

I actually got a pair too and was looking at those same diamonds your sister got!!!

I was actually quite surprised with how big they are, the bezel makes them just as big looking as my .62 RB bezel set pendant. I actually wish they were kind of smaller, but I am sure diamond shrinkage will set in eventually.
9.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:33:54 AM
Author: butterfly 17

I actually got a pair too and was looking at those same diamonds your sister got!!!

I was actually quite surprised with how big they are, the bezel makes them just as big looking as my .62 RB bezel set pendant. I actually wish they were kind of smaller, but I am sure diamond shrinkage will set in eventually.
9.gif
Butterfly - How funny! Which stones did you end up choosing? Did you post pictures of yours yet?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:33:54 AM

9.gif
You also got ACA bezel set studs!? Congrats to you too butterfly! Where are the pictures??
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it is quite funny!

I went with a .777 ctw. I LIked that both diamonds added up to triple 7''s, ha, ha. One is .387 FVS1 ES and the other is .39 FVS2 ACA.

I thought these were a pair that were meant to be, same table, same measurements, same AGS date. I know, I am strange. If not, I would have stuck to a pair of .66 H VS2 that I liked as well, but I always wanted an F colored diamond. I have an I, I have an H, I have a G, but no F, so now I finally have one, err, two!
2.gif

I got the 1.5 ctw. bangle bracelet as well. It''s so awesome. I can''t tell which I love more!

No, no pictures yet. I just got it on Thursday and I am preparing for our trip to Maine tomorrow. So I will be gone the whole week. Also, I bid on something on Ebay, and if I get it, I would just post all three things and a few other little things I have picked up the past few months but have not yet had time to post, like a Barry Kronen butterfly shared prong ring I got about three months ago!!

I hope your sister loves them!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 1:20:55 PM
Yes, it is quite funny!

I went with a .777 ctw. I LIked that both diamonds added up to triple 7's, ha, ha. One is .387 FVS1 ES and the other is .39 FVS2 ACA.

I thought these were a pair that were meant to be, same table, same measurements, same AGS date. I know, I am strange. If not, I would have stuck to a pair of .66 H VS2 that I liked as well, but I always wanted an F colored diamond. I have an I, I have an H, I have a G, but no F, so now I finally have one, err, two!
2.gif

I got the 1.5 ctw. bangle bracelet as well. It's so awesome. I can't tell which I love more!

No, no pictures yet. I just got it on Thursday and I am preparing for our trip to Maine tomorrow. So I will be gone the whole week. Also, I bid on something on Ebay, and if I get it, I would just post all three things and a few other little things I have picked up the past few months but have not yet had time to post, like a Barry Kronen butterfly shared prong ring I got about three months ago!!

I hope your sister loves them!!
Shame on you! You've been holding out on us!
6.gif
You got the shared prong bangle bracelet as well!? My favorite! Have a safe trip. I can't wait to see all the pictures!
30.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great choice!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *love* them!!! Any chance you can post some in-person pics soon, I''d love to see what they look like on her ears!!! I love bezels for pendants and earrings and it''s fun to see more of them popping up!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty, I bet they look gorgeous on *hint hint*.

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Wow, those are GORGEOUS!!! They would sure look nice with my bezel diamond necklace...

"Oh honey....."

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just LOVING these bezel set studs! Really lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, can''t wait to see some ear shots!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
...MUST....SEE....EAR...SHOTS!!!!

FABULOUS!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I am looking at the same ones, in a much smaller size - maybe .22 or .24 cttw. Looking at these gives me a kick to actually contact them and see what can be done! More pictures please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results