shape
carat
color
clarity

My shiny: Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mamalala

Rough_Rock
After only 24 days, I upgraded (or downgraded in some respects) from a .73 I VS1, to a 1.03 CT J SI2. The price was right so I took the plunge and couldn''t be happier!

I''ll take more pictures (with flowers, of course!) tomorrow. Here it is!

PJ4 11345267788.jpg

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is an amazing stone! It''s so icy white! Congrats!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, DSS set in pretty quick!!!!
31.gif

Congrats on the new stone, it looks beautiful!!!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Such a gorgeous stone! It looks very white in color, not like I''d expect a J to look! It really looks huge on your tiny finger! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very white and huge on your hand!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Looks very white and huge on you!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Are you sure that''s not a 2 carat rock on your dainty little finger? Wow-it looks HUGE and faces up extremely white!

And I had to laugh at such a quick upgrade-nothin'' wrong with that! I assume your husband didn''t mind-he''s a keeper for sure if that''s the case! Also, what vendor did you use and how quickly did the upgrade process go? Just curious!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah! By looking at it...I couldn''t be happier either!
1.gif
It is lovely!! Looks much larger than the weight. That is perfect!

DKS

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Thing2of2, I WISH it was a 2 CT!
31.gif
Hubby certainly didn''t mind upgrading, esp since it was a very good deal. We go to a local jewelry store that''s been in business for 20 years that has different chains throughout Florida. They''re the largest diamond seller in this area (Orlando) and their prices are equal to bluenile.com and the like. We just love them. I''m not sure what we would do if they were not here...shop online I guess! But I like seeing the diamonds in person and comparing them side by side. The trade-up process was just as easy as picking out the first diamond. Looked at a few in our price range, went outside to compare them in natural lighting, then back inside under a loupe, got rung up, paid the difference and waited for it to be mounted. So total time spent in the store was a little over an hour. It also won''t be my last upgrade from them, either! Their trade up policy is: spend a dollar more than what you originally spent. Of course, that never happens (a dollar???) but it gives you the option of getting a smaller stone now, and gradually get a larger stone without having to shell out $10,000 at once, if money is the problem.

I''ll be back tomorrow with more pics!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results