shape
carat
color
clarity

My sapphire engagement ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOD that ring is FANTASTIC!!!
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What fun to have a color-change e-ring! It''s stunning, thanks so much for sharing!

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
DROOOOOOLING over here. That is am AMAZING ring!!!!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, that stone and setting are AMAZING! What a captivating ring; it''s really breathtaking!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just superb!!!!!!! What a great color to the stone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning, congrats
36.gif
36.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a really gorgeous ring! I love love love the setting and the stone, wow I could stare at it all day! Congrats! Thanks for sharing it with us!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
What a unique sapphire, I can see why you stare at it all day! Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
YAY FOR PICS!!!

This was worth the wait! It is gorgeous!

LS

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone; love the color changes! The setting seems to let a lot of light through the stone, giving it an almost ''glow''.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I have been obsessed with cc sapphires lately, and found one I really want but, (sigh) kids college fund (darn it!) But now I have yours to drool over!
I love
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it! Congrats
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous and you did a great job with your pictures. All I can say is wow!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is stunning!! I love it.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
very beautiful. i love how it changes color!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely worth the wait!!!It''s absolutely beautiful!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous sapphire and setting! It''s absolutely beautiful!

Honahlea

Rough_Rock
Oh, it''s divine! Congratulations. :)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow--how beautiful! And how COOL to have a color change engagement ring! I love it!
It''s gorgeous! (It''s funny, I just spent the day looking at color change gems in my gemology class--yours is a beauty!)
1.gif

jaguarnation

Rough_Rock
that''s ''purrty''!

Date: 8/13/2008 1:53:02 PM
Author: pamplemousse

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
WHoooo! Wow what an amazing e-ring. I love that people are opting out of diamonds for something more unique like your sapphire e ring. Thanks for sharing and congrats on you engagement.

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE..
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
.. It is simply amazing! I don''t even know what else to say!

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations!

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
Thanks, all! This forum really was such an awesome resource when we were looking (I definitely wouldn''t have found Wildfish or considered the custom route without all of the great info here) so I''m glad I could share the end result.

All of the colored-stone ladies.. see..? I keep my promises.
2.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! That stone is AMAZING! I''ve never seen anything like it. Congrats!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness, that color changing sapphire is TDF! I''ve always been into non-traditional and inventive ways to do things. If I hadn''t gone with a diamond engagement ring (fiance insisted on it, of course) I would definitely consider something like your ring. The stone is probably my favorite gemstone on PS so far. I esp love the greyish-purple hues. You''re going to looove looking at your ring for many years to come, I imagine you will never cease to see new dimensions in that stone!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 2:20:08 AM
Author: pamplemousse
Thanks, all! This forum really was such an awesome resource when we were looking (I definitely wouldn''t have found Wildfish or considered the custom route without all of the great info here) so I''m glad I could share the end result.

All of the colored-stone ladies.. see..? I keep my promises.
2.gif
Thanks so much for the great pictures, Pamplemousse! I love your beautiful, beautiful sapphire, and what a great ring!!! It looks so wonderful and big. Color change stones are just soooooo special. I''m sure you are still discovering its many moods in different lighting situations. Amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OH dear goodness Pamplemousse...it''s magnificent!!!
36.gif

pamplemousse

Rough_Rock
Thanks, y''all!
35.gif

I''m definitely loving the color change. We knew it was something special but the more I see it in different lights... sometimes it''s more pale, sometimes it''s darker, sometimes the sun makes it super green (REALLY hard to get that on camera.. the stone just doesn''t want to cooperate or something), sometimes indoor lighting makes it almost pink/orange purple. It''s crazy. I''m so glad we took the plunge after Ed at Wildfish said it was one of a kind. He wasn''t kidding!

Anyway.. I''m glad everyone liked the photos! I''m enjoying looking at some of them again myself.
31.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
WOW! This ring is so, so beautiful. It''s perfect--wear it in good health! Congratulations on your engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results