shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring pics...FINALLY

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is fantastic!
I posted a couple of pictures for you on my "new ring" thread. Some ideas for bands that don't sit flush.
I love that look!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Glad you guys bumped this thread...we were promised more photos as long as there was no football. There have been a few days without, and yet we have no more photos. We''ve all been good...santa...honest.

NOW GIVE US THE PHOTOGS AND NO ONE GETS HURT! NOW!!!
27.gif
§

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did I somehow miss this the first time around?! I didn''t see a comment from myself!

It''s GORGEOUS! The setting is fantastic and that cushion is beautiful! I''m with the artist formerly known as DKS, though-we need some more pics!
3.gif

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m surprised this came back around, I originally promised more side views/gallery pics, but then so much time went by and I figured maybe people lost interest. BUT......If there is a demand, who am I to say no! More pics tonight or tomorrow then.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
Wow is that beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this on the first go-around!

What a GORGEOUS stone and setting! You must stare at it all day. I know I would.
Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

marisastar

Rough_Rock
Your cushion is BEAUTIFUL, BriBee! The prettiest custom ring I''ve seen in my time lurking on PS!

Can you give me the name of the lady you worked with at Kazanjian Bros.? I''ve been speaking to some jewelers and manufacturers about making my engagement ring (Rahaminov, etc.) but yours is absolutely perfect an I''d love to speak with them.

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I actually made a mistake, I thought that''s where she worked, but she doesn''t anymore. We went through a friend and she did all the work for us, so I don''t know who she got to make the ring or anything like that. Honestly, I would suggest going with Mark and ERD to do something like this, and to get a great cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results