shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is in! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your upcoming engagement SF!

Heather

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a great modern ring, very sleek. Friday eh? That is pretty soion I look forward to seeing the hand pics! Congrat on finding such a unique ring for you soon to be.
36.gif

vmohan

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone! She said yes, we had a fantastic weekend celebrating and life is good! She loved the ring, and was completely duped by my proposal. I whisked her to Napa Valley to celebrate her 30th birthday, and we ended up celebrating much more. She loved the ring, and couldn''t stop looking at it all weekend. (it turned out that she had no problems with the weight of the setting, and felt comfy enough sleeping in it) Here are a couple hand picks.

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments and good luck wishes, and help along the way. I love this site. (bought her rock through a pricescope vendor) and completely came up to speed from a total dead start entirely on this website.

ring2f2284.JPG

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats on the engagement!!! looks great on her hands - wow!
36.gif
36.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
It''s a great, artistic and modern setting with a beautiful diamond. Who could want more.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It looks lovely on her hand too.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks fantastic on her hand! You did a wonderful job!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the hand shots are fantastic
Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great, I''ll be curious to see what wedding band you decide on.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sleek and modern setting, the diamond is just gorgeous!!! No wonder she is thrilled. Congratulations to you both. Loved the proposal story, very romantic!!!
30.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The ring looks lovely!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it looks great on her hand and what a nice proposal story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results