shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring!! Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovebling

Rough_Rock
MommaBear, you must show us pictures of your ring with the wedding bands in the future! I can already imagine how lovely it''ll look. I actually tried on the Tacori matching wedding band for your ring because HOF doesn''t make a matching one. Unfortunately, it didn''t fit snuggly with my ring (well it''s not designed to)...but I''m sure it''ll fit with yours well. Can''t wait to see pics :)

Sundial, I love your 3-stone ring too! I should stop checking out pricescope because I keep drooling over everyone''s ring!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
MB and Lovebling....your rings are stunning
36.gif
Please post pics of the matching wedding bands, if you can find some photos!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is stunning!!! I love the setting and it looks huge on your itty bitty 3.5 finger!!!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
It''s really lovely... such a great setting. Congratulations, wear it in good health!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
too funny! Love it! Wow, you must be some kind of spoiled to have a toe ring like that... :)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cool--my beauty is a G, SI2 too! Yours is a little larger and your finger is a little smaller (so that makes yours a LOT larger :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous!! I''ve always loved this setting at the store and I''m sooooooo glad someone has it - I think you''re the only one! Its really beautiful - congratulations!!

nala2000

Rough_Rock
It is soooooo gorgeous and looks great on your pretty fingers......Enjoy!!!!
36.gif

Elise

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 10:33:17 AM
Author: MommaBear

Date: 7/11/2007 8:53:07 AM
Author: katiedid
What an absolutely gorgeous ring!!! Congrats on finally having it--I know you must be thrilled! Your picture taking skills are also fantastic--they''re going to put mine to shame later today when I post pics of my rings!
emsmile.gif

And I think my toenails are painted the same color as your fingernails! I love that color--beautiful manicure!
Morning ladies!
I woke up and found fuzz on my ring...
i had to sleep with it on last night! hehehe
Thanks for all the great comments and for looking at
my lovely
1.gif

ELISE
i am a ring size 3.5! it''s great because i really don''t need a large diamond. In fact, a 2 ct. is almost SCARY large on my ring finger!

KATIEDID
when taking pics, use the flower button (macro) and focus out farther. once it pics up your ring, move in a few inches and refocus. keep doing this a few times and you''ll
be able to get clearer, and closer shots. also, set your camera at the highest numbers. like on mine, i selected SUPERFINE and the resolution (i think thats what it is) was
the largest number displayed (2272x1704). you''ll notice on your camera that you''ll have fewer photos to take. Am i making any sense?

AHHH. toenails! i just had my pedi done in that color. I have to have pedis! but since i knew i was
gearing up for a photo shoot of my lovely, i had them paint my nails the same as my toes! we have twin toes!! haha. it''s some OPI color.. forgot the name
38.gif

i''ll have to put the lovely on my toe and shoot a photo just for you !!!
Good morning from here in HK!

Heh, I guessed as much as I have a slightly lighter carat weight ring that has almost the same finger coverage (I''m a size 3). Thing about having small fingers is, it''s almost impossible to buy a ring off the rack or off a website (most sites only seem to list sizes 4 and above). I''m having a bit of trouble now looking for a w-ring. Have you found yours?

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i love the internal sparkles picture!!
30.gif
esp with the blue hues coming through the stone! gorgeous!!!
30.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
That setting is simply stunning and your stone looks huge!

congrats on a beautiful ring and some awesome pics!
9.gif
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/11/2007 6:38:14 PM

Date: 7/11/2007 11:33:01 AM
Author: Catmom
Oh MommaBear, it''s absolutely beautiful and looks fantastic on your hand[and foot]!! I just love Tacori designs. Congratulations on a gorgeous ring!!
Catmom
i just noticed that your avatar ring has the same split, twist shank detailing like mine! is your ring a custom?
very nice!!
Thanks MomaBear, it is very similar. I just love the twisted shank. Mine is made by Parade Designs.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations on that stunner!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the setting info, MB. Sooooo gorgeous. CONGRATS again! :)

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

RISINGSUN, ELISE, and LOVEBLING
I am going to get the matching pave Tacori Wbands. I''ve attached a few photos of it.

RBtacoriband1.jpg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
a different view

RBtacoriband2.jpg

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
in the store with one band on...

RBtacoriwband1.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
My sad attempt with photoshop
emembarrassed.gif

but you get the picture!

RBtacoritwobands.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s STUNNING!
30.gif
Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I normally don''t like wedding bands with split shanks, but I looooove this combo. It''s such a cute and dainty band that it really looks beautiful with your e-ring. I think I like it best with just one band, b/c it''s starting to look a bit thick with one on each side imo.

If you don''t mind me asking (it''s fine if you say you feel uncomfortable answering), about how much is the matching band? It''s really a cute band and I wouldn''t mind having one like it someday...in the very distant future...since I''ve made so many purchases lately...LOL.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, MommaBear that will be stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 10:32:24 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I normally don''t like wedding bands with split shanks, but I looooove this combo. It''s such a cute and dainty band that it really looks beautiful with your e-ring. I think I like it best with just one band, b/c it''s starting to look a bit thick with one on each side imo.

If you don''t mind me asking (it''s fine if you say you feel uncomfortable answering), about how much is the matching band? It''s really a cute band and I wouldn''t mind having one like it someday...in the very distant future...since I''ve made so many purchases lately...LOL.
KCOURSOLLE
I know what you mean about it looking thick but the Wbands are thin... In my crude photo, I think they look rather thick. Not to mention, the rings were not even my size..
but i kinda like the ''thicker'' look

As far as the price.. I don''t even know. The jeweler told us but, at that point we were not ready to purchase so the number went in one ear and out the other...
I''ll be looking into it soon though so I''ll keep you posted!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting and diamond..... Congrats!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MommaBear, I have been out of town, so I''m late to the party.

Can I just say STUNNING??!!!! Really, it turned out beautifully. And you''ve gotten some great shots. I love that setting!!

I''m so glad you''re happy with it, congrats!!
36.gif

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ellen!
Thanks for joining in and admiring my lovely
I am so happy and spend countless moments staring into it. hehe
FI is like, i''ve so been replaced.
some serious bling and lil'' ol'' me, kinda weird but it makes me feel like a WOMAN
hahaha
i''m just a pigtails kinda girl you know!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2007 12:39:26 AM
Hi Ellen!
Thanks for joining in and admiring my lovely
I am so happy and spend countless moments staring into it. hehe
FI is like, i''ve so been replaced.
some serious bling and lil'' ol'' me, kinda weird but it makes me feel like a WOMAN
hahaha
i''m just a pigtails kinda girl you know!
lol!

And, diamonds and pigtails work.
2.gif

In the rough

Shiny_Rock
Amazing ring and amazing pictures!

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Great job on the pictures! I was happy to see another "rainbows" picture!

I love that ring and that wedding band, you have great taste!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results