shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring comes tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OldBride

Rough_Rock
My 2.04 expert selection WF J SI 1 set in their platium champagne U-prong setting arrives tomorrow. I can''t wait! Jamie has told me that it looks just beautiful...
Deborah

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Better get that camera ready!
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOO! We can''t wait to see it! ONLY "ONE MORE SLEEP"!!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

After you give that baby it''s own thread, don''t forget to post a photo in our "2 carat" thread in SMTR!

Lynn

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you!!!!!! I can''t wait to see it. One more sleep!!!!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Didn''t WF send you some photos to hold us over till tomorrow???!!!
9.gif

Lynn

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How exciting for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!! I love that setting and I bet it will be fabulous.

OldBride

Rough_Rock
No, Lynn, I didn''t think to ask for photos of the ring complete. The funny thing is that tomorrow was the planned arrival day, but I got an email from WF telling me that the ring was being shipped for delivery on Friday. Much to my disappointment, I had to call them and tell them to delay sending the ring since I would be out of town all day Friday and would be unable to pick the ring up. Unfortunately, I was required to attend a mandatory settlement conference out of town (I''m a lawyer and I''ve heard all the jokes) and I couldn''t exactly blow it off to pick up shiny bauble. Life just isn''t fair sometimes....

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
39.gif
oh, why the change? maybe you should ask for those pictures to tide us..um..YOU..over
9.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
The J/SI girls in Platinum are hot! Can''t wait to see it.
emwink.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh how exciting!! pictures!
3.gif

OldBride

Rough_Rock
It''s here! I hope the pictures are attached correctly.

DN.jpg

OldBride

Rough_Rock
It shows a bit of yellow in the photos, but in person, to my eyes, it is very white.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Its gorgeous... I just LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I have always been a fan of that setting.

Now we need some hand shots!

OldBride

Rough_Rock
Here''s the band.

DN-1.jpg

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!!!!! It looks absolutely amazing!!!! It''s so gorgeous I think I need a bib!
9.gif

36.gif

I cannot wait to see the hand shots!

Hopefully, that gorgeous ball of sparkles won''t distract you too much in your daily activities, which it has been known to do!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Wow
30.gif
Your stone is just stunning and looks perfect in your setting. Please post hand shots when you get it. all of these unbelivable J''s
36.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love that ring!!! That setting has been in my saved favorites for a long time -- I also have in on my mousepad. This is the first time I''ve seen it with the matching wedding band. It''s lovely. Can we get some hand shots?

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Old bride, welcome to Pricescope and congratulations on a very beautiful ring. I believe it''s the first one like it I''ve seen like it here.
36.gif
Very unique and beautiful, and those split prongs don''t hurt it one bit either
31.gif
not that I''m partial or anything.
2.gif

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow that is GORGEOUS!!! I can''t wait ''til you get it and are able to post hand pics! That''s what I love about Pricescope- long after the anticipation of my own bling has faded, I can still experience it vicariously through this forum. I love that setting, and your diamond is beautiful.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone on WF''s mousepad in the champagne setting is actually PQ Collectibles J stone!!! It''s amazing! She was one of the first J girls if not THE first!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring and the setting is beautiful!
30.gif
not to mention the stone is huge!!! lucky gal.

Congrats,

Lori
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results