shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My reset - solitaire to halo

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much for the pictures!! Have you found that it was good to have it for cleaning? And is it large enough to get brush bristles in there? I just can't imagine how people keep their MT diamonds clean without one.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1377115437|3507463 said:
thanks so much for the pictures!! Have you found that it was good to have it for cleaning? And is it large enough to get brush bristles in there? I just can't imagine how people keep their MT diamonds clean without one.

I'm not sure if the brush bristles are long enough. i do try to jam them in there. But I do think it helps when I soak it. I soak it about once every few weeks or so and then use one of those diamond dazzle stiks for on-the-go cleaning. Those little cleaning wand/stick things are AMAZING! If you haven't tried it yet, you soooo have to. They're the perfect size to keep in your purse too!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
LOL- I don't even know what those little wand sticks are! Where do you find them?

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I find them on ebay or amazon. But I have been told that you can find them at stores like wal-mart, target, etc.

It may be an odd arrangement, but my husband is the one that does all the shopping, so I rarely go out to the stores... so if I need something specific like a jewelry cleaner (this little wand thing), I just find stuff online --- so much easier than me trying to explain/send photos/etc. Because he *god bless him* would probably travel all around town to find the exact one I requested and then be upset about spending 4 hours trying to find this little thing. haha.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a drastic transformation!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
lorrissey|1377132608|3507664 said:
I find them on ebay or amazon. But I have been told that you can find them at stores like wal-mart, target, etc.

It may be an odd arrangement, but my husband is the one that does all the shopping, so I rarely go out to the stores... so if I need something specific like a jewelry cleaner (this little wand thing), I just find stuff online --- so much easier than me trying to explain/send photos/etc. Because he *god bless him* would probably travel all around town to find the exact one I requested and then be upset about spending 4 hours trying to find this little thing. haha.

ok- thanks! I'll have to look for some.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I dont know how i missed this before! This might be my favorite halo ever! I'm not usually a fan of kite set princess stones, but it set in this fashion with a halo is AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jones101

Rough_Rock
So stunning!
What did your mum think? Has she seen it yet since you posted this?! :)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Jones101|1378628462|3516680 said:
So stunning!
What did your mum think? Has she seen it yet since you posted this?! :)

She absolutely loves it! I was nervous because she's more traditional in style, but she flipped for it! Thanks for asking.

BubblesnFun

Rough_Rock
What a unique and wonderful design!! I almost can't believe it is the same stone :) I love the yellow gold with the setting too. It just enhances the romantic feel so much. Congrats!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, very nice! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W! One good thing about being home sick is I get to catch up on PS see all that I missed and OMG not sure how I missed this beauty! I love your reset-it's unique, gorgeous and romantic!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I am really late to this post but I also love Megan Thorne's designs, but someday hope to have an antique stone to set, so it's good to know DK can do this style! I love a few of her designs for rings, but don't like closed bezels. This is stunning!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is an amazing transformation. You had a unique idea, and DK executed it to perfection. This is a really lovely outcome of two talented people. Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results