shape
carat
color
clarity

My replacement rings from Excel Diamonds and Utopia Diamonds! Thank goodness for insurance!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another happy ending! I''m sorry for your loss but your new rings are beautiful!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
It''s so beautiful and bright! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!
1.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love that set!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
adrienne,

HOLY MOLY! I LOVE your new set! I''m sorry you lost your old one, but these princesses just blew me away! They look perfect on your hand, congratulations to you!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Would you mind sharing the specs of your new stone? I just looked at your old RB, and the princess looks sooooo much bigger!
31.gif

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Good morning!

I didn''t get a chance to check the forum again yesterday after I posted the pictures. This morning when I checked, I couldn''t believe so many people responded!

Thank you everyone for the compliments. My husband told me that when I''m driving I need to stop glancing at it, or I might get into an accident. I couldn''t help looking at the sparkles but he''s right! So I''m being more conscious. I''m sure I''m not the only one that was blinded by their bling! hehehehe!

I didn''t bring my GIA cert to work, but the princess solitaire is I color, VS2 clarity, faint fluor, 1.02 carats and the dimension is about 5.3mm. I will post the rest of the numbers tomorrow morning. The wb is about .6 tcw and I was told the color is F/G and the clarity is VS. The rings were kind of an upgrade for me and we came out of pocket a bit. The measurements are smaller than my round, but it looks bigger, I''m still confused on how that works. The measurements for the same carat weight I had would''ve looked a lot smaller and I whined about it so hubby caved in and gave me more money to spend. (yay!)

I''m actually going to take the rings in next week to get them appraised, so I''ll see if the wb checks out. I''m sure it''s fine because it sparkles the same as the solitaire and it''s loupe clean. I have a 30 day return policy on the ring, but unless there is something major, I''m not returning this baby, especially for the price I got it for. It''s perfect in my eyes.

Thanks again everyone! I was hoping researcher would see my rings and comment, but it looks like she hasn''t been on in a while huh?

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Adrienne,

BEAUTIFUL!!
I''m loving the photos and thanks for the kind words.

Best,

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
So sparkly! Lovely set!

C

cozzagirl

your new babies are AMAZING! love it :) sad story with a very happy ending
31.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
a princess is my 1st love when it comes to diamond cuts. these pics of your baby confirms why. *swooooooooon*
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
beautiful new ring

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again everyone for the very kind words. I am so addicted to pricescope and can''t stop looking at all the new rings on "Show me the ring". The website makes me want to have at least 10 different e-rings, all different styles. I love them all!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Great set! I''m glad everything worked out in the end!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry about your first set but so very glad you had insurance! Your new set is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations.

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
delete

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about you losing your rings. Thank goodness for insurance. I really like the profile on your ering.

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
The rings are so sparkly. Enjoy them.
I am so glad you had insurance, you are a reminder to us all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results