shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beautiful Harriet!! You must be so pleased! It looks very sleek and understated, making it a perfect throne for that beautiful diamond!

Thanks for the extra pics
36.gif

Ooh la la!!

36.gif
You did it!!

Now, do some more, up close!
9.gif
2.gif

It''s lovely Harriet.
5.gif

Harriet it is absolutely gorgeous. I love it
30.gif
30.gif

YAY harriet, thanks for the pics...wowza, that setting really is just spectacular and perfect for your stone...

OK I lift the boycott...the photos redeemed you...but what about me? I remain in shock and awe-I am falling apart here. I must have it! It is stunning. Harriet, honey, I forgot the particulars about your stone and ring finger size. Could you recap those for us...or is it page 3 paragraph 5 of this thread???
2.gif
ha ha.

And then of course take that that that WONDERFUL beauty through a photo shoot it deserves. This thread deserves more photos. Your fans deserve more...so don''t you stop!!! Flowers, wooden and natural, leaves green and fall like, crystal bowl''s and Cd''s tops, and jellybeans and juju bees, coffee beans, and chocolate...yeah let me see that decadent morsel on CHOCOLATE. Just kill us with photos. Please. We have have been so patient on this thread...
2.gif
MORE MORE MORE!!!

DKS

Wowsa! That''s a stunner!
30.gif
The hand pics are great. You must be very happy.
36.gif

I...uh...it''s just...er...I AM TOTALLY AT A LOST FOR WORDS

Harriet, that is, I think (no KNOW) one of the most stunning solitaries I have ever seen in my LIFE. Just so beautiful. LOVE the simple elegant classy LM setting. I adore it. I''ve never seen a rock so big and it looks just perfect on your hand.

*sigh* is it wrong to forward the post along to FI? he might get scared...haha

Congratulations! It''s really beautiful.

Harriet,

Your ring is to die for!!!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Linda

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fantastically elegant. Congrats!!

better image size wise. hehee

hlm3harriet.jpg

Way to go Skippy! Do the rest, k???
9.gif

beautiful side view

hlm4harriet.jpg

Date: 9/13/2007 4:16:04 PM
Author: Ellen
Way to go Skippy! Do the rest, k???
9.gif
K, Miss Ellen. I actually spoke w/Harriet so she gave me permission to do so. heheee
9.gif

HI:

Harriet--do you love it? What say you? (I''ve seen only your wonderful pics--or have I missed your gushing commetary somewhere.....)
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

30.gif

hlm5harriet.jpg

Good job Skippy. How can we speak to members?????? We don''t have PM messages anymore.
7.gif

Linda

9.gif

hlm6harriet.jpg

10.gif

hlm7harriet.jpg

Date: 9/13/2007 4:21:43 PM
Author: Linda W
Good job Skippy. How can we speak to members?????? We don''t have PM messages anymore.
7.gif

Linda
We can''t. I was lucky to meet someone who is Skippy''s good friend and ex-colleague.

Oooooh, now THAT is what I''m talkin'' about!! GORGEOUS, Harriet (and Skippy!!)!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
36.gif

3.gif

hlm8harriet.jpg

Oh Harriet, it''s even more gorgeous now that my old eyes can really see it.
lol.gif

36.gif
30.gif

YAY Harriet, you did it!!!
36.gif
It''s just stunning!!
30.gif
30.gif

WOWWEEEEE!!!
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
The "real life" pictures really show off this stunning setting and stone combination so much better! Thanks for posting more pics (and thanks to Skippy for the re-size
2.gif
)

This ring is just the epitome of class, elegance and beauty! Great choice!

Oh Harriet, it''s SUPERB! I love, love, love it! (I KNEW I would!)
I am having a hard time seeing the basket detail, though -- it''s cathedral style, right? Could we have a few more pictures, more close-up, please?! I''d like to see the detail of the cathedral arms better, PLEEEZE!!!!

Date: 9/13/2007 5:08:23 PM
Author: Lynn B
Oh Harriet, it''s SUPERB! I love, love, love it! (I KNEW I would!)
I am having a hard time seeing the basket detail, though -- it''s cathedral style, right? Could we have a few more pictures, more close-up, please?! I''d like to see the detail of the cathedral arms better, PLEEEZE!!!!
does this help?
2.gif

hlm4closeup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP