shape
carat
color
clarity

My pug''s new wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, he is SO CUTE! He is a lucky little guy to have such a caring mom. I''m glad he''s getting around more easily!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 1:08:18 PM
Author: thing2of2
What a little trooper! He''s adorable and I''m so glad he can get around now!
I agree; what a beautiful doggie!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/30/2008 3:05:59 PM
Author: pjean
Hurray for walks! I have to admit that while the video made me get all teary eyed for a bit, watching him try for the curb, miss, and then just refuse to believe you about the ramp was hilarious. You can totally see him thinking ''nuh uh!''
Haha! That''s why he cracks me up! He didn''t believe me, but he is so dependent of me that he just didn''t know what to do. Luckily food is a good motivator! The hardest part for him is going to be figuring out what he can/can''t still do. Later I made him go down the same curb because it looked do-able to me, but the poor little guy tipped, so we both have some learning to do!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is so sweet! He is adorable and I hope he''s loving his cart and his walks!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mia, that is so cool! So glad you finally got it!

He looks so cute, I love his little legs up like that, he looks like Superman hahaha

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
He is such a cutie! That''s awesome that he can get around so well in his new wheelchair!

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I just love pugs, Oliver is so cute and so very brave. Hugs to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results