shape
carat
color
clarity

My proposal/ring got blogged.

DLMC

Rough_Rock
Apparently I can''t link straight to the website, even though it is one of the most respected and trusted sites on Pricescope. But whatever, rules are rules. I guess I can copy it word for word though. /boggle.

Customer Proposes with Brian Gavin’s Classic Truth Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring…

Derek called in right after the New Year to start discussing his upcoming diamond engagement ring purchase. He had a lot of questions that he needed to ask in order to feel comfortable making such a significant purchase over the internet. He wasn’t quite ready to buy, and said he would come back to us closer to April, which he did. He purchased a beautiful .71 carat Brian Gavin Signature H & A and had us set it into our very popular Classic Truth Solitaire in platinum.

We received these beautiful pictures and wonderful testimonial last week, and we share with you here today…..Another happy and satisfied customer:

Hi Lesley and Jamie, this is Derek M. from Newcastle, OK. It''s been a couple months since I received my ring from you guys, but I bought it a little early. My girlfriend and I went on a vacation to celebrate my birthday and her graduating college with a bachelor in chemistry. We went to Seattle on May 30th then continued on to an Alaskan cruise from June 1st to June 8th. On the evening of June 2nd, we had our first "formal" evening on the ship. It''s very typical to get your picture taken on these nights by the photographers on board. It''s kind of a quick easy way to get some nice pictures taken that you normally would never get around to doing at home. Since we didn''t have any friends or family on the trip with us, I figured this would be a nice opportunity to get the moment recorded. As the photographer was taking our pictures, I dropped to one knee, pulled out the ring and popped the question. The whole time the photographer was snapping away. But anyway, she said yes, and with NO hesitation lol. Everybody asks that! The trip was absolutely fantastic and the ring is equally amazing. I try to teach all that will listen that cut is king!!! Thank you very much for your help. You will most likely hear from me again when it gets closer to the wedding for bands. Thanks again, Derek.

I don''t feel like uploading pictures because it''s a pain on this site. But I''m sure every single one of you know where you can go to see the pictures.............

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our site is being fussy today with photos.

BGD Truth Solitaire[3].jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay it worked. Congratulations to you both!

BrianGavin_Truth1_022110[2.2].jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Derek!! Your fiancee''s ring is beautiful, and it sounds like a lovely proposal
5.gif

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a lovely story and the ring is beautiful!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!!! It looks perfect on her finger!
36.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Great ring, and greater story! I love it when the guy manages to get the proposal on film. Such a wonderful moment if you can capture it. Congrats!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I LERVE your story!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Ring and story both are just beautiful. Congratulations.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results