shape
carat
color
clarity

My plan - any refinement ideas welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BBF

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Some of you may remember that I asked around for pink diamonds and settings in this forum a while ago. Well, the ring is here and it''s beautiful and I''m going to ask her to marry me this Thursday.

I''m against proposing in front of a crowd. We met each other in a pubilc badminton court (for those of you not familiar with the sport, it''s kind of like tennis with a feathered ball) so I called up the court to see if they can help me. We agreed that they will keep the entire court hall empty for 1/2 hour and light up a single court and let me do the proposal.

She knows a proposal is in the works but I think I can catch her by surprise. I''m going to pretend that I have to train for some kind of badminton contest (she''s a better player than I am, hehe) so I ask her to go training with me. Once in the hall I will lead her to the light up court and ask her to close her eyes. Spread rose petals around us like a magic circle, take out the ring, and ask her the question.

Any refinements you guys can suggest? I''m not entirely sure what to do afterwards ... play a badminton game? Go to breakfast?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I think that''s a very sweet proposal idea!!! Congrats!

Do you have pics of that ring??
31.gif

BBF

Rough_Rock
Coming soon ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results