shape
carat
color
clarity

my pics- for real this time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
my sister has this as a clear picture on her computer- but i LOVE this picture- it will be soooooooooo great once it is all clear!

nothingelsematters.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
this one is for all the buckeye''s out there! O-H-I-O! this picture was on the ohio state website!

gobucks.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
ok- last one for now, seriously. i have over 2000 pictures, and pretty much all of them need editing- my sister and i both know how to edit so we are gonna have some fun
36.gif
but this is just a shot a friend took as my husband picked up me up and took me to the dance floor. its so funny because he normally doesn''t dance that much and neither of us can remember what song was on that he felt the need to pick me up.

overtheshoulder.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
well, i hope you all enjoyed them!!!! not all of them are high resolution because the files are just too big, so i saved them just so you can see the pictures, but i promise they are actually high quality photos. i figure i got all of them for free- can''t beat it. part of me wishes i would have someone to do all of the professional editing and such, but i think we have a ton to work with and in the end it will be fine.

thanks for looking, and i hope everyone else has as much fun at their wedding as i had at mine!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charbie! I love your pictures - they are awesome!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 11:02:31 PM
Author: charbie
this one is for all the buckeye''s out there! O-H-I-O! this picture was on the ohio state website!
Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!

I love the O-H-I-O picture!! GO BUCKS!!!
2.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL WEDDING....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pics girlie! But I'm from Michigan so booooo to Ohio!!!!!!!! LOL Jk Sorry to hear about your husband's job. That's terrible. Just remember that everything happens for a reason. Wouldn't you rather have this type of thing happen now, before you guys start a family? It could end up being the best thing that has ever happened to you guys. I've been laid off twice in the last 4 years (Good old Michigan) and it' hasn't been fun but I'm happy to be where I am now and know that what I had gone through before only made me stronger. Good luck to you girlie. Keep your head up.
35.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful Charbie! You were glowing!!

Congratulations!

Amazing pictures... I really wanna see more! Congrats to you too
36.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
so beautiful!!!! so glad the shoes worked out. that''s so funny and typical about the ring haha. my fiance has been trying his on and he is so awkward with it-like he feels like he can''t move his finger when he wears it!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!! Your pics are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing wedding you had!!! Everything looked incredible!!!! And I''m so glad your orange shoes worked out!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, charbie!!! I love the shoe shots!!! I''m SO glad that worked out!!!

But I must give you this smiley:
38.gif
for the O-H-I-O pic. I have no choice but to say GO BLUE!!!
9.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif
I just LOVE
30.gif
how the shoes turned out...great pics!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
You make a cute couple. I love the shoes and the flowers.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fun watching you have fun on your wedding day. You looked beautiful. Your florist was clearly smoking crack, but I love the way your bm''s looked anyway!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oh Charbie! *sniff* everything was so lovely! i love your pictures!! and your shoes! they are fab!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Charbie!!!

Fantastic photos. You looked STUNNING!! The whole wedding looked F.U.N!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Looovely photos!!

AND GO BUKS! O-H-I-O!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics. Looks like you had a great day.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Wow everything looks great, I love all the shoe shots and I can''t believe your sister made that cake it looks wonderful!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 11:02:31 PM
Author: charbie

YAY! GO BUCKS! Everything looks so fun, Charbie! And, I love your color scheme. Glad to see you had such a wonderful time at your wedding. Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say that you have a gorgeous smile??
9.gif

Love the photos, you guys look like such a fun group!!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Great pictures!! Congrats on a wonderful day
1.gif

I love your flowers!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, Charbie!!!! I''m loving your pictures! You both are SO CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results