shape
carat
color
clarity

My pearl wedding necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a shot of all the pearls together (except for the jackets). I thought it was pretty!

pearlstogether.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Neck shot

sumneckshotpearl.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Jackets in front of lobes (sorry diamonds were dirty!)

sumjacksfrontlobe.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Jackets behind ears... which do you like best?

sumjacksbacklobe.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The necklace and earrings look PERFECT on you! Those gorgeous pearls look great with your hair color! And I love the shot of the pearls together. I''m really into this necklace-it''s so BEAUTIFUL!

I like the jackets in front of the earlobes best. I think maybe because it''s two dangling pearls instead of just one I prefer it in the front. But really, the jackets behind the earlobe look cute, too. But I vote front!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Summer, those look SO BEAUTIFUL on you!!!!
30.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

Thing2... I think the in-front is better too. It also feels better, which is important since I don''t want to be fidgeting with them. I also think they give my studs a bit of extra weight so they sit better... whereas when it''s behind, it sort of pulls it back. I do like the look of it both ways, but I think its a bit more classic in front, a bit funkier behind, like somebody said earlier. For the wedding I think in front will be good.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/3/2007 10:32:07 AM
Author: sumbride
Thanks!

Thing2... I think the in-front is better too. It also feels better, which is important since I don''t want to be fidgeting with them. I also think they give my studs a bit of extra weight so they sit better... whereas when it''s behind, it sort of pulls it back. I do like the look of it both ways, but I think its a bit more classic in front, a bit funkier behind, like somebody said earlier. For the wedding I think in front will be good.
Wow... they look even better when worn!!! I am in love with your necklace and earrings!!! I will have to get myself a set like that eventually!!!
2.gif
But I am glad that you like the jacket in the front. The back look is okay too, but I am not too crazy about it. Whereas when you put it in the front, WOW!!!
30.gif
I get a feeling that you''ll be the most gorgeous bride on your BIG DAY!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/2/2007 10:04:21 PM
Author: sumbride
Here''s a shot of all the pearls together (except for the jackets). I thought it was pretty!
I love this photo so much... VERY ARTISTIC if you asked me!!!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results