shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WhiteFlash princess 3 stone trellis ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new pics, your ring is really stunning!!! I love your other jewelry as well!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new pics are fantastic! You''ve got some serious photography skills!

That is one BEAUTIFUL ring! And I really like the bead set eternity band, too. It looks great with your three stone! I think you said something about milgraining it in another thread? I say don''t do it! I love it just how it is!

Beeweaver

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring! My favorite is with the smaller plain band. Just stunning!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- Thanks so much! I really love it.
30.gif

Starry- I think I did picture overload on pages 2 and 3
2.gif

Onedrop- I did use my original center stone. I don''t think I''ll ever upgrade (maybe in 15 years!
26.gif
) and the size right now is perfect!

Skippy- Thanks so much!!

Kohdy & Lumpkin- Thanks!
9.gif

Jstar- Thanks! I did worry about the sidestones size, but I probably would have gone bigger just a tad. But the .25''s turned out to be the perfect size.

KT & Tacori- Thank you!!!
1.gif

Diver- I''m not a three stone ring kind of person but seeing San Diego Lady''s and Belle''s changed my mind. So I decided to take the plunge and go for it! The Quest ring was turned into scrap
8.gif
I thought about keeping it but really, my jewelry "Allowance" for this year is over the limit, lol, so it would just be sitting in a ring box for who knows how long. And it''s actually 18K white gold! I almost went with platinum but changed my mind when I decided to get a new wedding band as well. It would have pushed the project waaaaay over budget. But it turns out, I LOVE whitegold more than platinum! I love how white it is as opposed to the more greyish platinum.

Kcourse- Thank you! Whiteflash did an amazing job! Btw, I loved the new photos of your ring!
36.gif

Vesper- From the top of the ring is about 2.5mm and the bottom is about 2.2mm.

Belle- Thank you! It was your ring that convinced me to go with a three stone
9.gif

Jenna- Awww, thank you!

Mara54 & Anchor & MWG- Thank you!!
9.gif

Thing2- Thank you! I think I took too many photos! I''m no Mara or Lynn
38.gif

Gail & Dana- Thank you thank you thank you!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh- Thanks so much! I really love it.
30.gif

Starry- I think I did picture overload on pages 2 and 3
2.gif

Onedrop- I did use my original center stone. I don''t think I''ll ever upgrade (maybe in 15 years!
26.gif
) and the size right now is perfect!

Skippy- Thanks so much!!

Kohdy & Lumpkin- Thanks!
9.gif

Jstar- Thanks! I did worry about the sidestones size, but I probably would have gone bigger just a tad. But the .25''s turned out to be the perfect size.

KT & Tacori- Thank you!!!
1.gif

Diver- I''m not a three stone ring kind of person but seeing San Diego Lady''s and Belle''s changed my mind. So I decided to take the plunge and go for it! The Quest ring was turned into scrap
8.gif
I thought about keeping it but really, my jewelry "Allowance" for this year is over the limit, lol, so it would just be sitting in a ring box for who knows how long. And it''s actually 18K white gold! I almost went with platinum but changed my mind when I decided to get a new wedding band as well. It would have pushed the project waaaaay over budget. But it turns out, I LOVE whitegold more than platinum! I love how white it is as opposed to the more greyish platinum.

Kcourse- Thank you! Whiteflash did an amazing job! Btw, I loved the new photos of your ring!
36.gif

Vesper- From the top of the ring is about 2.5mm and the bottom is about 2.2mm.

Belle- Thank you! It was your ring that convinced me to go with a three stone
9.gif

Jenna- Awww, thank you!

Mara54 & Anchor & MWG- Thank you!!
9.gif

Thing2- Thank you! I think I took too many photos! I''m no Mara or Lynn
38.gif

Gail & Dana- Thank you thank you thank you!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness it is spectacular! I always loved the trellis posted with rounds but the slight modification you made and how low set it looks- so fluid on the finger- all I can say is WOW- I love it paired with the 2mm plain band- it just has so much presence with the sidestones!
Excuse me while I deal with the greeneyed monster that just bit me
21.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is just gorgeous! The side stones are the PERFECT size, they compliment the center stone beautifully! I love all the options for bands you have, too! Lucky! :)

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO February Bride... I just located your photos and love both the diamond and plain band with your 3 stone.... LOVE IT !!!!! Thank you for your help on mine

Lil0818

Rough_Rock
How did I miss this thread??? I LOVE your three-stone and it looks beautiful with all the various bands you have picked to accompany it. I suppose I am partial because of my own three-stone princess, but really, yours is just gorgeous - definitely one of my favorite rings on PS! Wear it with pride!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Woo, Lil & In the Rough- Thank you so much!!
35.gif

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure how I missed this beauty! I love the trellis!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I am veeerrry late to the party but I wanted to say how goreous your 3-stone is. And I love all your bands and the stacking options you have with them.. My fave look is actually with the plain band!

Beautiful!

a

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results