shape
carat
color
clarity

My New WF Princess!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, this is beautiful! Great job!
1.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!! I love love love it!!

Can I please ask a personal question - tell me to rack off if you don''t want to answer. Can you give me an approx ballpark figure for that stunning wband? I am waiting for a idea of price for a custom wedding band and would love to know more details about yours. I wasn''t sure WF could do a 1.8mm band! That band is truly to die for! From what I can see it''s bead set? Are those round ACAs in the band? I am thinking of a thin band, bead set little ACAs in yellow gold, which would be very similar, just yellow.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
that is perfection! you did a fantastic job!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely LOVE the rings! I''d like to know more about the setting from WF too. Looks like Ritani endless love but even prettier!!

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
oooohhhh.......I love it. The profile is just to die for. She is going to be so so happy. Really, it is one of the best profiles on a princess that I can remember seeing. Outstanding job!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!!!

Good luck with the engagement.

Well done! She will be speechless!

Cachette
1.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Perfection! I just LOVE it!

Congrats!!!
36.gif

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 8:08:26 AM
Author: honey22
Gorgeous set!! I love love love it!!

Can I please ask a personal question - tell me to rack off if you don''t want to answer. Can you give me an approx ballpark figure for that stunning wband? I am waiting for a idea of price for a custom wedding band and would love to know more details about yours. I wasn''t sure WF could do a 1.8mm band! That band is truly to die for! From what I can see it''s bead set? Are those round ACAs in the band? I am thinking of a thin band, bead set little ACAs in yellow gold, which would be very similar, just yellow.
No problem at all! The wedding band quote was $1335, for .28 tcw and 18k gold. Originally, Whiteflash pretty much said they couldn''t do a 1.8mm, at least not with those size pave diamonds. Luckily, I''m in Houston, so I was able to make many trips up there, and after many conversations we finally figured out that if they made it "bright set" then we could fit 1 pointer ACA''s in the band, and still have thin enough borders to make it 1.8mm.

It''s something that Joe, their new CAD guy, said he didn''t know how to do before, so if WF has said they couldn''t design something like this in the past, you might want to give them another try
1.gif

I wish I could get pictures that would do this ring justice! The borders are sooo thin, all you see is diamond from the top.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set, I love it! I love the head on the engagement ring, and that''s beautiful diamond too. What is the name of that WHiteflash setting design? It''s perfect!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 11:13:49 AM
Author: vespergirl
Gorgeous set, I love it! I love the head on the engagement ring, and that''s beautiful diamond too. What is the name of that WHiteflash setting design? It''s perfect!
Thanks! It''s a custom design, modeled after some other PS''ers rings
1.gif

Another thing I love about this is how low they were able to get the diamond while still having the band fit almost flush.

The diamond is 4.8mm high, and the band is 1.6mm high, and they were able to make the whole thing only 6.5mm tall. I LOVE the squatty look this creates and definately think it compliments the swoopy prongs well.

2 more days till handshots! Ahhhhh!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your ring. In fact, I had designed a setting for my SE cut Aqua (which didn't work out), and the head profile looked just about like yours, minus the bar. So obviously, I really do like it! Congrats, you made a great ring!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! She will flip when she sees it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a princess kinda of gal and that ring is just stunning
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow, sounds like she''ll be shocked. And with that ring, I know she''ll be wowed too. Just stunning. Very well done
36.gif
Good luck with your proposal.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, that''s purty! Awesome work - she''ll be thrilled!
30.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Most princess rings I''ve seen look modern, blocky or chunky -- but yours without a doubt stands out from the crowd. It''s the delicateness of the bands and the way the prongs curve and sweep out around the diamond, and that you kept it simple (no side stones of mixed cuts, etc., to clutter up the look). You have succeeded in creating a classy ring indeed!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!
smitten.gif
That is a stunning princess and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the head (and profile)!!!
love1.gif

The wedding band looks fabulous next to it... not quite flush so you can tell there are two distinct rings... so gorgeous!!!!

stryeyes102

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning, She is going to love it!

Your pictures makes me want my own princess even more... if for nothing else, so that i can drool on my own instead of everyone elses. Hehe
9.gif

LDubs

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''ve been waiting all weekend to see if you''d post an update! How''d it go? Let''s see some handshots!!! I can''t get over how gorgeous they turned out
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love that!!! You did an AMAZING job!!! She is going to love it!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous set!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/28/2008 8:40:17 AM
Author: LDubs
Well, I''ve been waiting all weekend to see if you''d post an update! How''d it go? Let''s see some handshots!!! I can''t get over how gorgeous they turned out
30.gif
Sorry lol, we''ve had a crazy weekend but she said yes!! She was totally surprised, and everything went down perfectly and we had an amazing engagement, she loves the ring too! I''ll get some better pics later, we are about to have a big party but I dragged her down by the pool so we could snap some quick handshots. Enjoy and thanks again for all the compliments!!

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
She has asked me to apologize for her "ugly" hands, but she''s crazy, I know... Ring size 5.25 again
3.gif

Megring-003.jpg

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
It looks so big on her!

Megring-004.jpg

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
And finally, my gorgeous fiancee.
9.gif
I''ll take some more later after the party!

Megring-006.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayaya, she said yes!! Congrats!!
You have one gorgeous future wife. The ring looks perfect on her hand.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results