shape
carat
color
clarity

My new upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can relax now! I have seen the photos and they are gorgeous!!

I was a complete nightmare to work with. I think I changed my mind about 6 times. Not kidding
20.gif

I had set my mind on a 1.28 ES J VS1 but my hubby and I had a talk and while he still wanted me to get it (in the hope I wouldn''t want to upgrade again for a while) I decided there were things we needed for the house, such as new stair carpet, freezer and other stuff. All very necessary and not worth putting aside for the sake of a bigger diamond. Gosh, how mature do I sound!!
9.gif

Anyhow - here is my new diamond, set in my original Sleek Lines Legato setting - also from Whiteflash.

1.03 J VS2 Expert Selection

ShelleyGWatson_1127.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
How exciting, its so pretty! I cant wait to see the handshots when you get it!!!! YAY!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, I think we all feel that we are nightmares! heheee I am sure you weren''t! Congrats; that stone looks HUGE!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Elegance at it''s best. Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Poshpepper.... I am hoping it will be here by Friday!!

Skippy, I bet if you called Celina at WF and asked her who the worst nightmare customer is, she would say me
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
whoo hoo! Yay it''s gorgeous!!!

I am confused though...thought you wanted yellow gold for your setting?

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Maisie, it''s gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my setting Sharon, I''m really glad you think its elegant. Thats why I didn''t get gold in the end TG. I realised I just need to learn to live with the little scratches on the Platinum. I need to find a jeweller I trust to polish it up if I really don''t get along with the patina. I don''t think I gave it a good enough chance to grow on me
1.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yeah! It looks wonderful!

Safe journey on your way across the pond!

I cannot wait for pics! Charge that camera, if you do not have one, buy one. Argos have a sale!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much Tulip! I am really thrilled with this new diamond!! My biggest worry was that it would look a bit yellowish with it being a ''J'' but I kept on looking at the thread with all the beautiful ''J'' coloured diamonds and told myself it would be gorgeous - which it is!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 5:45:17 PM
Author: Steel
36.gif
36.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yeah! It looks wonderful!

Safe journey on your way across the pond!

I cannot wait for pics! Charge that camera, if you do not have one, buy one. Argos have a sale!
Its going to be fully charged by Friday lol!!! I hope it doesn''t get stopped at customs!!
23.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your new stone, it''s gorgeous. Can''t wait for your hand pics!!! Congrats and wear it in the best of health!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Kaleigh!!! OOOOH I am so excited!!!!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I can''t wait until you get it on your hot little paw!!!
36.gif
In a way, WF emailing those pictures is like a cruel and unusual punishment because now the next couple of days until you get it will be torture!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 5:55:40 PM
Author: ang3199
Yay!!! I can''t wait until you get it on your hot little paw!!!
36.gif
In a way, WF emailing those pictures is like a cruel and unusual punishment because now the next couple of days until you get it will be torture!!
I totally agree! I have done nothing for the past ten minutes apart from gaze at the photo!!
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I''m so glad you kept it in platinum. I know what you mean about it getting scratched so easily. My rings are platinum and I love the white metal, but it scratches so easy. I had a couple of WG rings and they yellowed on me. And I''m too lazy to get them dipped.
38.gif
I can''t wait to see some hand shots. I''m sure you''ll see a nice size difference. Beautiful ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Gothgrrl!

I would have gone for white gold but I know I wouldn''t want to leave them with the jeweller while they were getting replated. They don''t do it while you wait here so I decided to stick with platinum and try to find a jeweller I would trust enough to let polish it back up!

Its either that, or just keep upgrading every 6 months or so
9.gif
Have you seen how shiney my setting is? Amazing!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
I just saw this!!

Well, it's just as BIG and beautiful as I thought it would be. Simply stunning Mais.

Can't wait to see hand shots girly!
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay! It''s beautiful!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful, elegant piece!

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie it''s gorgeous!!! Don''t you just love the ability to upgrade your diamond? You go girl!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh Maisie -- it''s lovely! Can''t wait for hand shots!!

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS, Maisie! It''s simple and elegant. Fingers-crossed that customs will let it breeze by :)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
WOWSER! That''s an upgrade you are gonna NOTICE, girlfriend!!! I musta missed something, because I thought you were upgrading to a ~.70''ish size??? Well, lookie there, over a carat! WooHoo! The diamond looks fabulous and the ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
Welcome to the Happy Owners of J''s Club!!!
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, Maisie! And I''m also glad you were able to use the same setting. You can always change it when you do your final upgrade, if you decide you don''t like the platinum!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, and the PERFECT size!
10.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous. I also can''t wait to see handshots!
9.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie,
it looks huge and faces up pretty darn white in those photos! i''m sure you''re going to love the size jump. i like to put my 1/2ct next to my 1ct on days when i''m feeling grumpy and deprived, and it helps remind me of what a nice size a 1ct really is!

36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I agree with ang about the WF pics-it''s soooo hard to wait after seeing that little preview! I can''t wait to see the handshots! I bet that 1 carater is going to look HUGE on you!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand shots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results