shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Trinity Rolling Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
Love this style. So simple and elegant!

DiscoT

Rough_Rock
Coatimundi- Thank you! I like your new avatar! Very cute.

ztajanice- Thanks a bunch! I love it paired with my e-ring too, but alas, I am not going to wear it as my w-ring. It''s also too big for my ring finger, and I don''t think I can resize it.

Diamond*Dana- I will wear it in very good health! I just hope it lasts that long!!

ahappygirl- Thanks! Most of them are taken on top of one of my glass cutting boards. :)

musey- I did not buy the rolling ring from the Cartier boutique. I actually bought it from a friend who bought it in Japan. Maybe they have different sizes internationally? I prefer the more delicate look, so I''m really into the 2mm size! Hope you find it!

Jewelerman- Thank you! I find the concept of a rolling ring is really interesting and in this particular one, I love how each ring is a different color.

MMMD- Thanks!!

Burk- Thank you! Your baby is adorable!

Sarahinwonderland- My asscher is 1.25 cts. My ring finger is 3.75.

SanDiegoLady- I would love to go into the Cartier boutique but stores like that intimidate me! Plus, I may not want to leave! Hopefully, I can just circumvent the store process by receiving a certain something as a surprise gift.
31.gif

shortee78- Thank you!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - love the Trinity - it''s beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results