shape
carat
color
clarity

My new SS pearl necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2009 3:25:20 PM
Author: DiaDiva
Cushioncutnut, we are so bad aren''t we?!?
17.gif
12.gif
17.gif

I''m really enjoying the online shopping here in the US. Can you believe that all my new goodies were bought online? I''ve not been to a single B&M here since I''ve only seen the likes of Zales.

I do miss my family, friends and collection (most of which is back home)....but thank goodness for my PS and BTD community or I''d be so bored at home.

Also, I miss the opportunity to dress up for work i.e. the clothes, heels and bling bling bling....hahaha....I sound so shallow! Here I''m in my gym gear most of the time since I''m either home or at the gym with DH. On the plus side, I''m happier (no work stress), toner (all that yoga/elliptical is helping) and healthier (I cook most of our meals and I even do housework!)
9.gif

You are living the life of a queen! LOL! With the exception of taking care of 2 kids, working 10 hours a week for my hubby''s business... our lives are not much different. I am an ADVOcATE for ONLINE Jewlery shopping. I would love to support some of the B&M....but it is so hard when you know you can save so much more money shopping online. So do you take any "Zumba" classes? You gotta try Zumba! I recently became a certified instructor ....that is how much I love it! It has really kept me toned and excited to Excercise. It is what I call the "anti-excercise"!!!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Cushioncutnut, a queen does not do housework!!!! Hahaha....I cook and I clean here... something I never had to do back home
37.gif
I really like cooking but the cleaning....hmmmm....I'm miss the domestic help that was readily available.

I really have to try Zumba then but I'm totally uncoordinated, I think I was born with 2 left feet. I know the Zumba classes are very popular though. Yoga has been wonderful, it relaxes me and I love the stretches. I noticed that most of the women yoga instructors have amazing upper body strength, biceps and triceps to kill for.....
30.gif

ETA: I just noticed that I have finally crossed the 1,000 post mark. It only took me 5 years. LOL.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2009 5:22:26 PM
Cushioncutnut, a queen does not do housework!!!! Hahaha....I cook and I clean here... something I never had to do back home
37.gif
I really like cooking but the cleaning....hmmmm....I''m miss the domestic help that was readily available.

I really have to try Zumba then but I''m totally uncoordinated, I think I was born with 2 left feet. I know the Zumba classes are very popular though. Yoga has been wonderful, it relaxes me and I love the stretches. I noticed that most of the women yoga instructors have amazing upper body strength, biceps and triceps to kill for.....
30.gif

ETA: I just noticed that I have finally crossed the 1,000 post mark. It only took me 5 years. LOL.

Hahah... well my husband callse me a queen regardless of whether I do housework or not! and you are right, yoga/ pilates instructors always have these amazingly defined bodies. I bet you look like one of them!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA:... you dont'' have to be co-ordinated to do Zumba! It is all about cardio-interval training to latin dance music and having fun doing it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Stunning SS pearl necklace!!!!
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 3:25:20 PM
Cushioncutnut, we are so bad aren''t we?!?
17.gif
12.gif
17.gif

I''m really enjoying the online shopping here in the US. Can you believe that all my new goodies were bought online? I''ve not been to a single B&M here since I''ve only seen the likes of Zales.

I do miss my family, friends and collection (most of which is back home)....but thank goodness for my PS and BTD community or I''d be so bored at home.

Also, I miss the opportunity to dress up for work i.e. the clothes, heels and bling bling bling....hahaha....I sound so shallow! Here I''m in my gym gear most of the time since I''m either home or at the gym with DH. On the plus side, I''m happier (no work stress), toner (all that yoga/elliptical is helping) and healthier (I cook most of our meals and I even do housework!)
9.gif
Girl, you gotta learn to "lunch"!

Those beauties are too nice for housework and yoga.

And you think you''ve got problems. Mr Gailey agreed to pearls for my birthday next month, but he knows nothing of the 100" strand coming from TPO, and as for the 5 stone Brian Gavin ring, I still haven''t worked out how to get that one past him! All suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 3:14:27 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 8/14/2009 3:01:09 PM
Kasbaby, telling him straight is not going to work when it''s the second strand of SS/tahitian pearls in 2 months. Plus the matching SS pearl dangle jackets, 100 inch FW strand from TPO, pinky gold strand from Pearl Lunar, 100 inch fun lavendar strand from ebay, Malaya garnet diamond halo ring and 1 ctw moissanitea earrings (never bought moissanite before and it was an interesting experiment).....all this in 3 months. I''m so in trouble.....
3.gif
DH is actually not aware of my new white pearl necklace or the moissy earrings
11.gif

I bet cushioncutnut is probably in a similar position
12.gif

YOU KNOW IT!!! We have to tell our DH these things all in good timing... (and a little womanly manipulation couldn''t hurt either!)
9.gif
11.gif

and girl you have been busy since you have been to the states. I forgot that you were going to move here! I hope you are enjoying it so far...but I bet you miss family and the jewels!! You always had such an amazing collection and now even more amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to find the other threads that have your newer purchases..............
36.gif
Girls, I''ve just remembered this story, which will make you giggle:

Years ago when I worked in a military hospital in the UK, the morning coffee break conversation was centering around a young soldier who had just bought a new motorbike unbeknownst to his wife. The well seasoned Major asked the young soldier how he had broken the news to his new wife (they were saving hard for a house deposit).

Young soldier blushes from ear to ear and says, "Post coitally Sir"!

True story.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey, that''s a good one! Have you ever put that method to use on occasion???
12.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 12:18:36 AM
Gailey, that''s a good one! Have you ever put that method to use on occasion???
12.gif
Nope! Mr Gailey is far to shrewd for that to work. Mind you, I did fly his son out to Canada from the UK as a birthday surprise before I told him I''d spent C$9000 on an oven!

I figure I''m going to have to take "Money Laundering 101" before long!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What gorgerous necklace & earrings! Me likey!!
30.gif
30.gif
I am biased as I have the same size neckace too.

Did you get your necklace from Elana too? I have checked their site and it seems they have quite good quality pearls on their website.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2009 11:58:43 PM
Author: Gailey

Date: 8/14/2009 3:14:27 PM
Author: cushioncutnut

Date: 8/14/2009 3:01:09 PM
Kasbaby, telling him straight is not going to work when it''s the second strand of SS/tahitian pearls in 2 months. Plus the matching SS pearl dangle jackets, 100 inch FW strand from TPO, pinky gold strand from Pearl Lunar, 100 inch fun lavendar strand from ebay, Malaya garnet diamond halo ring and 1 ctw moissanitea earrings (never bought moissanite before and it was an interesting experiment).....all this in 3 months. I''m so in trouble.....
3.gif
DH is actually not aware of my new white pearl necklace or the moissy earrings
11.gif

I bet cushioncutnut is probably in a similar position
12.gif

YOU KNOW IT!!! We have to tell our DH these things all in good timing... (and a little womanly manipulation couldn''t hurt either!)
9.gif
11.gif

and girl you have been busy since you have been to the states. I forgot that you were going to move here! I hope you are enjoying it so far...but I bet you miss family and the jewels!! You always had such an amazing collection and now even more amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to find the other threads that have your newer purchases..............
36.gif
Girls, I''ve just remembered this story, which will make you giggle:

Years ago when I worked in a military hospital in the UK, the morning coffee break conversation was centering around a young soldier who had just bought a new motorbike unbeknownst to his wife. The well seasoned Major asked the young soldier how he had broken the news to his new wife (they were saving hard for a house deposit).

Young soldier blushes from ear to ear and says, ''Post coitally Sir''!

True story.

ROTF! I am dead! ...and he spoke like a true gentleman!!!
9.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS SS pearl necklace and they DO match your earrings!
30.gif
30.gif

You and Megeve do have such beautiful long necks.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
szh07, my dad was way more indulgent and patient with my shopping than DH
1.gif

My mom keeps telling me that my husband isn''t going to be wonderful as my dad when it comes to spending money (besides being anti-internet shopping, he''s pretty lax) to other things like slacking around the house.
6.gif
Is there a fear emotie?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
WOW those are gorgeous and huge!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
LOL!! I haven''t been over in pearls for a little while, so I''m just catching up on this thread- ohmygosh- you ladies have me laughing so hard!! *snort* womanly manipulation* lol! too funny... "but honey, don''t these pearls look just lovely against my soft dewey skin *bats eyelashes while swirling the bottom of the little black dress you just happen to be wearing*??
31.gif
"

on a side note: zumba is actually quite fantastic!!(and fun to boot! our teacher was sooooo funny) along with that, yoga, belly dancing (NOT- it was more or less, ''how to walk around a room and look sexy''. useful, but not for getting in shape) and cutting out pop from my diet I managed to lose 25lbs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results