shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Signed Pieces Baguette wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is elegant, classy, and perfect with your engagement ring. The highest praise I can give is that I soooooooooooooooooo want one.
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It''s perfect with your E-ring!
36.gif
Congratulations and wear it in the best of health!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is perfect with your ring. I think the combination of the baguettes on either side of the emerald cut are so classic, and the "expected" wedding band would be one that has two baguettes and fits under the center stone. But I think your wedding band is a great new twist on the old, traditional idea. Really love it. This picture is heart stopping!

ETA: I can't believe how well that band fits against your e-ring. I LOVE the tiffany head instead of the basket head for your EC diamond.

rings%2012.13.new%20002.jpg

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I am REALLY, REALLY happy with both rings! Lumpkin, you made my day! I went back and forth for SO long on the Tiffany prongs. They just didn''t seem to "fit" to me. I thought the ring just didn''t flow. Now, seeing it with the w band, I am so happy I decided to keep it. I love how they flush.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 3:43:18 PM
Author: chicagogirl
Thank you so much everyone! I am REALLY, REALLY happy with both rings! Lumpkin, you made my day! I went back and forth for SO long on the Tiffany prongs. They just didn''t seem to ''fit'' to me. I thought the ring just didn''t flow. Now, seeing it with the w band, I am so happy I decided to keep it. I love how they flush.
Awww, I''m glad! To be honest, if I had never seen it in pictures, I would have thought, "Tiffany prongs on an EC????" It''s amazing how perfect they are for your stone and ring, and then with the baguette band...you could not have done better.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a great set! The band looks perfect with your gorgeous engagement ring! That very band is at the top of my list for wedding band contenders!

sera

Ideal_Rock
I love baguette bands... yours is beautiful!
30.gif

chicagogirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I am thinking I may need another one to wear on top of the ering too. Hehe. Wishful thinking.
emotion-14.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
It's PERFECT with your e-ring!
30.gif

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous band! It looks PERFECT with your e-ring!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty with your beautiful Emerald cut.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your e-ring! Congrats!!

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
Elegant and Classy! Your set is gorgeous! I love the bagette band and hope to own one day too!
9.gif
Enjoy!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous band! I love how it looks with your engagement ring.
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous together, and the band looks beautiful on it''s own, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results