shape
carat
color
clarity

My new setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockfever

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/22/2007 7:04:23 PM
Author: dianne

Date: 6/22/2007 10:32:18 AM
Author: rockfever

Date: 6/22/2007 9:46:08 AM
Author: dianne

Date: 6/22/2007 9:21:36 AM
Author: rockfever

Well, ya know, I have TWO daughters.....''so, Honey, it would only be right to leave them each a ring''
31.gif
Hmm...I wonder what happens if we have yet another girl!! (I can feel my hubby passing out in the next room as I type this!!)
Hey! I''m a girl....Adopt me, quick!
31.gif
---love your sense of humor!
LOL!! I think you may have just fulfilled my husbands biggest fantasy!
28.gif
Uh oh... I was trying to talk my way into some extra bling and I think I got myself into trouble....
9.gif
LOL!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Did you say you can use a defibulator? I..... think..... I .....could .....utilize .....one....about now....

I just got up off the floor where I have been since your first photo. I asked you not to make any more clear...but nooooo....you wouldn''t listen. You don''t care about the PS members health. You and the admin are working together to get me. Just doze us down...one by one. That thing is off the bling charts...and so is my heart rate.

Ok ok I give. I can''t breathe...but I give.

DKS

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed this when I was out of town last week.

WOW, it really is gorgeous and very substantial (in a good way) I love all the blingy pave....

rockfever

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 1:21:27 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Did you say you can use a defibulator? I..... think..... I .....could .....utilize .....one....about now....

I just got up off the floor where I have been since your first photo. I asked you not to make any more clear...but nooooo....you wouldn''t listen. You don''t care about the PS members health. You and the admin are working together to get me. Just doze us down...one by one. That thing is off the bling charts...and so is my heart rate.

Ok ok I give. I can''t breathe...but I give.

DKS
Yes, an evil plot so I may inheirit all of the world''s most fabulous bling.......MWAHHAHAHAHAHA!
31.gif

I''m glad you like it! Diamonds are a bit of a religion, aren''t they? Hubby doesn''t get it. "I mean, they are pretty.....but .........." That is an exact quote. Sigh. THAT is the reason I just went out and bought myself a very pretty bracelet (with bling, of course) and wrapped it up, gave it to him and said, " Please give this to me on our anniversary next week."

rockfever

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 10:16:31 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I missed this when I was out of town last week.

WOW, it really is gorgeous and very substantial (in a good way) I love all the blingy pave....

My favorite is in restaurants at night.....I love the way it catches the light!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results