shape
carat
color
clarity

My new set - does this look ok?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
and just for the hec of it: what i''ve been wearing on my right had for a while now - (2) 1mm rose gold bands from etsy.
the rose gold on these is much more yellow. i LOVE yellow gold, but the rose looks much better with my skin tone.

thanks for letting me share!

etsysmallbands.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I''m really digging the different textures in the 3 stack!

hazeleyes29

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 1:47:50 AM
Author:alloamie
I''d love some opinions (and reassurance) on how i''m planning on wearing my re-set.
I re-set my e-ring into a rope solitaire and have been having a hard time figuring out what to wear it with.

How does this look?
Stacked with a 2mm milgrain band, and a 2.3mm milgrain bezel eternity band.
Lovely, i love the look of all 3 rings together. I like the fact that its different than plattinum or gold. Id go for the look of all 3 of them together.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your set is just gorgeous. I love the rose gold and all the stackers with your e-ring..

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ok?!
6.gif
No way to just "ok", that set of yours is absolutely STUNNING! And your hands are gorgeous and the delicacy of the rings works perfectly with your elegant hands! Beautiful! Seriously, one of my all-time favourite sets!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
it''s absolutely beautiful! i think it looks fantastic with all 3 together.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been back to this thread 3 times to look at your rings. Hands down the most stunning set I have ever seen. the delicacy, the color. WOW! And you have nice hands too so that really helps!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 5:47:43 PM
Author: alloamie
Pannini: Quest Jewelers custom-made the rope solitaire for me. I''m very happy with their service & outcome of the ring.

but IMHO, i think a classic style e-ring is the way to go. I''m the kind of person who needs change and can''t wear the same thing forever (hence my re-set), but i feel that it''s kind of trendy and not timeless. i''m glad i have a bunch of different options that i can wear it since i don''t see myself wearing this stack forever. i do plan on wearing my original w-band alone (2.5mm plat band) when i need a break from the rose gold!

i think all my ring changes will cease when i have my dream rock in my dream LM setting!!!! that ring won''t leave my finger EVER! haha
Thanks for all your honest thoughts and how you came to get this set. I know what you mean when you say you are already envisioning a future change.

But what you may not realise is that you have gorgeous hands, and an ring would look amazing. I have a feeling that even the cheapest ring would look good quality on you!

And what you are wearing now is no exception. It looks young and pretty and delicate and whimsical all at the same time. Plus its a really unique set that looks very classy.

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love it. The rose gold against the diamond is beautiful.

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, again, ladies!
I'm thrilled that there is so much positive feedback!
In the meantime i will continue to oogle & envy your sets!
just kidding...well sorta

31.gif
haha

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous. I love them together.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 1:52:33 AM
Or i am considering wearing the solitaire as a RHR, and a few rose gold stackers on my left hand...

Oh I LOVE this look! Sooo delicate and lady like!-- Love the rose gold. I love your stack--- so much versatility!

30.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful to me, any way you stack ''em! Just lovely!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! Gorgeous! I just love that 2mm miligrain ring with your other rings - just lovely! Pretty hands, too!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like all of the rings stacked together. I love the solitaire ring the rope band. I think that it is classic but yet unique at the same time. I never really was a fan of rose gold, but I think your rings look great with your hand. Maybe I will have to rethink it.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all together, beautiful rings
21.gif

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
here's another option:
paired with a thin twist band that i totally forgot that i had sitting in my jewelry box! DUH

silverstackrope.jpg

alloamie

Shiny_Rock
one more:

i think this will be my everyday, less bling-y look.
not sure about the mixed metals, i may need to get a rose gold rope made to match the solitaire...

silverstackrope2.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love your set! I love the rose gold, it looks great against your skin tone!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of them all stacked together. They are all different but delicate. The miligraining turned out beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I like the first pic the best. Such a unique look!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
You have gorgeous hands and the rose gold really does suit you well. The rings are perfect in any or all of those combinations!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love both versions - I think it would be fun to wear it either way, depending on your mood that day
1.gif

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is beautiful. And rose gold is so unique. I think that all three of your rings stacked looks lovely!
36.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I just gasped when I saw the photo of the stacked rings. That is SO gorgeous. I love your set.

Also, are you by any chance a hand model? Your hand looks like straight out of a nail polish ad.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love each and every combination. Keep stalking this thread hoping more pix come up! That last combo is so super groovy too. It really makes your diamond pop ... the white metal + white stone in a sea of pink gold. YUMMMOOOOOOO

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Late to the party, but I didn''t see this thread before.

I *love* your set! Everything is so unique because of the rose gold. I don''t know that I''ve ever seen anything close to that. I think all 3 rings look great because they''re all so delicate.

Your rope solitaire is really awesome -- so, so different.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the twisted band with your solitaire, the white against the rose really stands out!
I just love all the combinations!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! So delicate =)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Or i am considering wearing the solitaire as a RHR, and a few rose gold stackers on my left hand...
Worn either way, the rings are interesting and unique, and that makes them all the more personal. I like seeing people make their jewelry theirs. Cookie cutter looks just don''t intrigue me the same way as unusual combinations or settings do.

And the rose gold is lovely and warm against your skin tone.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results