shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Sebastien Barier ring from 66 Mint

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Love it. What color is your nail polish?

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
@Pregcurious - It's one coat of Essie Sugar Daddy. ;-)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Sorry you lost your set- that is sad. I do so love your new rings- beautiful. Just curious how many months it took? The workmanship looks to be worth the wait- gorgeous. Feel free to post more photos- I can't get enough of those gorgeous details- this is right up my alley. I'd love to see it with the band, too, just for fun. Sorry if I'm a pest. Love your ring, wear it in good health!

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Apacherose, Marcus warned me that Sebastien Barier would take 12-14 weeks but the ring was done in 10, which was a pleasant surprise. As requested, here are more photos!

img_6411.jpg

img_6412.jpg

img_6413.jpg

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
And a few more. I've gained so much appreciation for those of you who take such good photos. It's really difficult!

img_6414.jpg

img_6415.jpg

img_6417.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Ohmygoodness- the new pictures are so fabulous; they really show the amazing details of your ring- what a work of art. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. 10 weeks is not too bad at all. Wow- what a treasure. :love: I like it with your band, too, thanks for indulging me. My brain needs visual aids. What did you do to get those last close-ups? They are great.

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
I don't know how I got the close-ups. I used my phone the same way I did for the previous photos but perhaps the lighting was better so I got better focus. In any case, here's one more close-up.

I dare say I'm beginning to love these rings more than my original set!

img_6428.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mamadelmar|1419224383|3805544 said:
I don't know how I got the close-ups. I used my phone the same way I did for the previous photos but perhaps the lighting was better so I got better focus. In any case, here's one more close-up.

I dare say I'm beginning to love these rings more than my original set!

I am not familiar with your original set but I have to say I am in love with your new one :love: and can see why you are too. It is gorgeous in every way. Just my taste too so if you should ever decide you want another please remember me... :cheeky: :cheeky:

img_6429.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My gosh his work is just exquisite! So detailed.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results