shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I heart sapphires- typically I go for ones with more rich color but for some reason this just spoke to me!

Now I just have to wait for it to be shipped...stinks living on an island in the middle of the eastern china sea....well only sometimes
5.gif

SapphireIOWN.jpg

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
very nice..what is the weight and size?

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful! Is it the 0.93 ct sapphire from www.customgemstones.com? I just love how you can see the "before" and "after" photos!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
IT IS!!!! He made another one very similar but it got snapped up right away so Dan was kind enough to make me another one though there are some small differences from the orginal sapphire.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That''s really pretty!!

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 4:54:58 AM
Author: Sarahbear621
IT IS!!!! He made another one very similar but it got snapped up right away so Dan was kind enough to make me another one though there are some small differences from the orginal sapphire.
It seems as if the gems he is cutting is selling very quickly! I am also waiting for a sapphire from Dan that I got from one of his Ebay auctions. I cannot wait to get it!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a beautiful gem. How do you plan on setting it?

I didn''t know Dan Stair did ebay auctions. What''s his store called? And do any of the other major cutters sell on ebay as well?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Looks gorgeous, nice choice!

Kashmira

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 7:09:44 AM
Author: AustenNut
That''s a beautiful gem. How do you plan on setting it?

I didn''t know Dan Stair did ebay auctions. What''s his store called? And do any of the other major cutters sell on ebay as well?
He is dstairjr on Ebay. I don''t know if some of the other cutters sell on Ebay- hopefully someone else can chime in.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
He has a link to his ebay auctions on his homepage- though nothing is up for auctuion right now.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the color and the clipped corner princess shape. Can''t wait for photos

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW, what a lovely color!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful color...love the shape, too!!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results