shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow Thumbelina!! You new ring is so elegant and B E A U T I F U L
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I absolutely love it!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is simply divine! So delicate and antiquey..my favorite combo! Can you tell us the designer/make? I''ve never seen a setting like that. Gorgeous!
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo....I like it. So delicate and antique looking. I just love the curved band. It''s so pretty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, your ring is GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely gorgeous! The diamond and the setting are BEAUTIFUL! I like it with the band a lot, too. It''s so dainty and feminine!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the great comments!
36.gif
I just LOVE this site... everyone is so helpful and informative!

When I was searching for my setting, I was so very close to getting a lovely halo setting a la Leon Mege or ERD. However, I was watching the InStyle Wedding show on tv and saw Ali Landry''s ring. It was love at first sight! I searched high and low for the designer and a clear detailed photo. Could never find either! Well, that sent me on a search to find a similar design that I could fall in love with as well. All that investigating paid off and I found the Vatche Alexa line. I got in touch with the Vatche offices and they were extremely helpful! They put me in touch with the local jeweler in my area, and they made arrangements to have the ring sent to the jeweler so I could come in and try it on. It took about a week to get the ring shipped; and once I made up my mind to purchase the setting, it took about 5 1/2 weeks for it to come in. I love everything about it, and my experience with Derco was just fantastic! Hubby says he hopes I''ll be happy with the ring for another 2-3 years. I told him he had to be joking!!!
23.gif
I''m going to be happy with this baby for much longer than that.
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for listening... you''re all terrific!
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
What an incredible ring! Love the fact it is different and it''s really beautiful!!! I know you love it!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooh I love it!! it''s got a very antique look ... very beautfiul!!!
30.gif
30.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thumbelina, your ring is just beautiful. I particularly like that antique-looking setting. Enjoy wearing....

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ring and great photos. I really thought it was an antique when the first post came up.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Very cool ring, I didn't know Vatche made anything like it, I didn't see it on the website. I would love to see that in person! I love anything floral.

Oh, and Thumbleina was one of my favorite fairytales!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It does have a very antique look. It''s beautiful and looks great on you! Enjoy your new ring!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I came back for a second look, it looks great with your wedding band!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow, I just adore your ring!! Really. It''s so unique, and so beautiful. And I love the band you got to go with!

Congrats, you''ve got a real beauty there!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
be still my heart! I love it - with and without the band!

Congrats on your new beauty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is a phenomenal ring! I love it!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I really like this ring... so pretty, sparkly, I also love the flower imagine, so different.. congratulations on your new ring...
35.gif

Whill381

Rough_Rock
oh my gosh! I don''t know how I missed this thread, but your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love that it''s unique and in a flower shape. No wonder it took you 6 months to find the anniversary present...in this case, it''s well worth it!

I like your band too...it makes me think more about my own ring, having a band that doesn''t sit flush looks really nice! Maybe the key in that situation is to have a dainty band to go with the ring.

In any case...this is GORGEOUS!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, what a unique and stunning ring!
30.gif
enjoy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WAY cool setting - such a gorgeous, feminine piece!!! I love it! It looks beautiful on your hand. Congrats!

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the delicate details. Antique style rings are definitely my style! Yours is fabulous!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
so beautiful and unique! I can''t believe thats a vatche! Wear that beauty proudly, it is to die for.

Celeste555

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning! I think one of, if not, the prettiest I''ve seen on here...just so unique and feminine...love it!!!

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
It''s a beautiful day outside, so I took a few more outside pics that i wanted to share.

rte013.jpg

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
another one

rte014.jpg

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
and another one

rte015.jpg

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
okay... i''ll shut up now.
1.gif

Thanks for indulging me... you''re all so terrific!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

rte016.jpg

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 7:51:08 PM
Author: thumbelina
okay... i''ll shut up now.
1.gif

Thanks for indulging me... you''re all so terrific!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
No need to shut up...ever!

I love this side shot...I like the way the diamonds end with the little band of metal before proceeding into the bottom smooth half of the band. I like this look....is it comfortable?

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh your ring is so pretty!!! I am such a sucker for those flower-inspired designs but they just don''t look right on me...Congrats!

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring!!
30.gif
30.gif

It''s very striking!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results