shape
carat
color
clarity

My new RHRings, which one do I pick up first

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here are the two RHR''s I put in layaway on Saturday. I loved them both SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that I felt I must get them. I can pick one up now and then one in a few weeks. WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET FIRST :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, they have ordered 4 pendants for me to look at for my Marquise. Can''t wait to see. May be in tomorrow :) WOOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This doesn''t do them justice but they are BEAUTIFUL

rondas right hand rings.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
1.5 ct tw each G/SI1 color stones WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the circle one is just beautiful, i love it!! actually both are beautiful! is that an OEC in the center of the non-circle one?

both are nice but i'd choose the circle first!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I like the swirly bottom one better I think.

Oh well- it doesn''t matter since you''re going to end up with both!
41.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The bottom one gets my vote! Gorgeous! Someone's been getting a lot of jewelry lately, hasn't she?
27.gif
11.gif
12.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo Mara, what is a OEC???? You must teach me terms???

I have been getting allot of jewerly lately ......all of my special holidays are in the beginning 1/2 of the year. Hubby said one ring for Mother''s day and the other is for completing my MBA :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am a ring nut....

Woo, I am embarrassed that I posted these after my other post where I was told I impulse buy and need to slow down
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OEC= Old European cut. I love the look of the second ring, it''s beautiful. Congrats on completing your MBA!!!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, thanks..no it is a RB :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
an OEC is a round stone but it''s an older style cut....the stones in that ring almost seem like older cuts or maybe that''s just the angle of the picture!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Cool rings! I vote for the bottom one first.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 2:57:36 PM
Author: woobug02

Woo, I am embarrassed that I posted these after my other post where I was told I impulse buy and need to slow down
7.gif
Don't be embarassed - they're nice (I really love that bottom one so much!) and this is a jewelry forum after all! If you can budget these purchases then you can get what you want! Only you know if you need to slow down or not. (I know I am tempted a lot and I'm sure lots of things I own - not just jewelry - were impulse buys.)
2.gif
When I test new stuff out jewelry-wise I like to do so with CZs...and sometimes I find that the fakey version suits my craving just fine...or helps me make a decision on what I really want.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the bottom one best. Very cool!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh I like the bottom one...
3.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i like the top one. it''s different.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo, I love the bottom ring!! I would go for that one first.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Catwoman, where did you get your small eternity band ??? I really like it

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 5:04:31 PM

Woo...two of those could be really great with your e-ring!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Nice rings! You go girl! I say get the bottom one first. I love it!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are very cool. I''d bring in the bottom one first!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Bottom one first. They are both really pretty though.

shay

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I like the bottom one better. Very, very pretty ring.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
WOOOOO Kittycat Meowwwww Kittycat like rings!!!! hehe
face20.gif
!!! oh Woo their terrific. I think that I would get the bottom one ( white metal ) first its awesome!!! I couldn''t wait to see them their great. Now I really can''t wait to see your pendent when you get it done!!!!
emsmiled.gif
sweet!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I think it is going to be the bottem one first!!! I love them both so equal that either would thrill me but the votes are in and the bottem wins.

Tacori, I really love catwomans thin band. Do you really that would work :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bottom... by a mile.

... usually I like the simple geometric ones, but it so happens that a close version of the top ring I've seen recently looked so much better this one doesn't quite cut it. That wasn't too different in concept - no round frame, and a mix of rose and small brilliant cuts making up the front. The metal frame around the diamond bubbles makes it look unfinished somehow.

Just a personal opinion, of course - nothing objective about it.

Marquise pendant sounds awesome !
10.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2006 5:04:31 PM
Me??

If so, I got it at my local jewelry store. It''s very small, half eternity, 2mm and 1/3rd cttw. I use it as a spacer between my two rings. I did have a plain band that I used but I''m really liking the extra little bling [and it is not milligrained!]. For as small as it is, it does have some good sparkle.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOO Yes you :) I love the look :) Would be perfect for me. I want one for both sides. How long have you had it

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree Woo, a 2 mm ring (per band) would be the max I would expect you would want because you want two and because your e-ring is so wide. I totally understand your situation since my e-ring is 6 mm wide. I love the look of two bands but that would be a total of 10 mm on my short finger
32.gif
So I am just going with one. Also there was a thread started by Deb (AGBF) about these super thin e-bands. I cannot remember their names (spyder bands maybe?!?) but they are 1mm-2mm and very cool!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I''ve had it about 4 or 5 months now. I have another one that is miligrained that I wear on my pointer finger sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results