shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pink sapphire engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
30.gif
Wow! what a beautiful e-ring! I love semi-bezel settings. What a vivid color of pink!
30.gif
Greenlake does such quality work. I hope you''ll post hand pics of the set when you get married.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful :)
Congratulations!

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
I love pink sapphires. I have some pink sapphire stud earrings.

Your ring is amazing and so very unique. Congratulations!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow,,wow,,wow,, I love the style of your ring... the more I look at the more I love it. So different yet classic, stunning, charming. Congradulations on such a beautiful ring set..
35.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is amazing - so amazing I am throwing away all my current designs for my own and having a rethink! I worked as a jewellery designer and diamond buyer in Italy for several years and this one still blew me away. I keep coming back for another look.

Can I ask what the stats are for the diamonds, and how many are in the setting?

Also what your ring size is?

Lucky, lucky girl
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those big, beautiful pics of your wedding set - it''s just gorgeous!!!

seattlebride

Rough_Rock
There are 12 diamonds bead set in the w-band. They are sized a six -. I''m not sure on the millimeters as it doesn''t have that on the appraisal. They are beautiful and shiny, however. I love it. It''s hiding in a safety deposit box now, so can''t play with it. :(

Oh well, soon enough. :)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
You know, I really hate it when I think I''ve replied to a thread only to realize that I must be having a "dufus" moment and haven''t done so.

I LOVE your ring. It is so unique. I really love the huggy wedding band. It is such a great look. That pink is just so inspiring as it seems to have a different personality in every lighting. I really did think that I had replied to this. Realizing that I hadn''t, I simply had to post my comments or expire from shame.
2.gif

Congrats and best wishes.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results