shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pendant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thank you canuk-gal, Harleigh, MC and Stone Hunter. The visual appearance is larger looking than the ct size
31.gif
It's just a fireball. I didn't take pics of prior pendant, Stone Hunter. I would have, had I been sure I was going for the upgrade. Until I walked into the store, I told myself I was just taking a "second look" at this pendant.
17.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! HOF may be overpriced, but you can''t argue with the beauty of the stones! They sparkle like mad! I love it!

a

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great size! You will enjoy it so much, wear it in the best of health!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/29/2007 10:25:56 AM
Author: risingsun

Date: 7/29/2007 10:20:23 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/29/2007 10:10:55 AM
Thank you Sundial, Tacori, Skippy, marcyc, Jelly, Diamond*Dana, snlee, monarch, ellen, and thing20f2
1.gif
The specs are .53 ctw and it''s an I SI. It looks icy white IRL. When I saw it in the jeweler''s display case, I thought it was much bigger. I may upgrade, in the future, but this style gives a lot of bang for the buck
9.gif
...that is HOF bucks
11.gif
6.gif
Are you sure?? It looks way bigger than that!
36.gif
I know, I know
9.gif
It''s the design. You should see the 1 ctw. It''s just huge
6.gif
I had this one on and pointed to another pendant and asked how big it was. The SA said that it was the same size as mine. She suggested going to a .75, but I had to throw a net over myself
3.gif
Risingsun what do you think made it look so much bigger? is it because of the halo?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks angeline and diamondfan. Kissmark, I do think it's the design of the halo and the ideal cut stones. The halo stones are tiny, but sparkle like crazy. My old pendant had a halo, but looked nothing like this one
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2007 7:55:59 PM
Thank you canuk-gal, Harleigh, MC and Stone Hunter. The visual appearance is larger looking than the ct size
31.gif
It''s just a fireball. I didn''t take pics of prior pendant, Stone Hunter. I would have, had I been sure I was going for the upgrade. Until I walked into the store, I told myself I was just taking a ''second look'' at this pendant.
17.gif
Well I guess that "trade ins" just happen sometimes. I envy you that you have a jeweler nearby that will take your stuff in trade once you get tired of it. Actually I just envy you having a good local jeweler.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Sooooo pretty! I love it!
3.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 9:47:57 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

Date: 7/29/2007 7:55:59 PM
31.gif
It''s just a fireball. I didn''t take pics of prior pendant, Stone Hunter. I would have, had I been sure I was going for the upgrade. Until I walked into the store, I told myself I was just taking a ''second look'' at this pendant.
17.gif
Well I guess that ''trade ins'' just happen sometimes. I envy you that you have a jeweler nearby that will take your stuff in trade once you get tired of it. Actually I just envy you having a good local jeweler.
Thanks, posh...love your avi...looks like my cat, when she gets upset
6.gif
Stonehunter, I live in an area that mainly has mall stores, so I do feel fortunate to have a good local jeweler. The lines he carries are current and lovely and he has a very generous trade-in policy. Between him and WF, I think I''m set
3.gif
[except for being on a jewelry ban...must not buy anything more...
14.gif
]

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks huge on you!!! The halo helps big time and the diamonds look very sparkly!! What a lovely pendant, it really looks great on you.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 4:10:52 PM
Author: kcoursolle
Wow, it looks huge on you!!! The halo helps big time and the diamonds look very sparkly!! What a lovely pendant, it really looks great on you.
Thanks! We both have new pendants to enjoy
1.gif
Do you sleep in yours? I'm not sure if I should or not. Any ideas?

lovebling

Rough_Rock
Congrats on this beauty!
emteeth.gif
I have the same HOF necklace (1ctw) and also the matching earrings. They are one of my favourite pieces of jewelry!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2007 7:36:29 PM

Date: 7/28/2007 7:14:16 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh Marian it is just stunning!!! I too understand the lure of Hearts on Fire and trade-ins with your local jeweler. Their pieces may be overpriced, but they are always beautiful and these trade-ins can be hard to resist. Can you get a really detailed close-up shot of this beauty for us???

Edited to add: Is this the one with tiny diamonds around the center stone?
Yes, the very one. Actually, there are two versions, one has an airline and one doesn''t. Mine doesn''t.
I thought that it looked like the Fulfillment pendant - just gorgeous. My jeweler made me a similar pendant using the old diamond from my previous e-ring and I absolutely love it. It really makes for a much bigger visual presentation than a solitaire. Wear it in good health, but if it were me I wouldn''t sleep in that beauty.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 6:42:18 PM
Author: lovebling
Congrats on this beauty!
emteeth.gif
I have the same HOF necklace (1ctw) and also the matching earrings. They are one of my favourite pieces of jewelry!
Lovebling--I was looking at the matching earrings. They are stunning. Your 1 ct set is TDF
30.gif
Maybe in a future upgrade, for me
6.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2007 7:01:18 PM

Date: 7/28/2007 7:36:29 PM

Date: 7/28/2007 7:14:16 PM
Oh Marian it is just stunning!!! I too understand the lure of Hearts on Fire and trade-ins with your local jeweler. Their pieces may be overpriced, but they are always beautiful and these trade-ins can be hard to resist. Can you get a really detailed close-up shot of this beauty for us???

Edited to add: Is this the one with tiny diamonds around the center stone?
Yes, the very one. Actually, there are two versions, one has an airline and one doesn''t. Mine doesn''t.
I thought that it looked like the Fulfillment pendant - just gorgeous. My jeweler made me a similar pendant using the old diamond from my previous e-ring and I absolutely love it. It really makes for a much bigger visual presentation than a solitaire. Wear it in good health, but if it were me I wouldn''t sleep in that beauty.
Yes, it is the Fulfillment pendant. I won''t be lazy and I will take it off at night. Thanks for the good advice!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been on in a while but I can''t believe I didn''t see this SMTP! I really love your pendant Risingsun
6.gif
4.gif
30.gif
6.gif
4.gif
! I should call you HOF woman...Oh how I would love to play in your jewelry box. You are quite the lucky and SPARKLY lady
2.gif
10.gif
. I think your new earrings and your pendant look oh so perfect together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results