shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW new rings - WF Tiffany Knife Edge Solitaire with Elaineh inspired modifications

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very beautiful, and very tiffany!! I could have sworn this was a tiffany!! I love how much of a value this ring is, J/SI2, just over 1.5 carats...awesome, looks like a million bucks!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone is a beauty! And the head on that ring is divine.
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t get over these Whiteflash J''s....they are so white! I can''t tell the warmth & I''m pretty color sensitive. I want a RB pendant someday...(ahhh the elusive someday) and I''m definitely considering one of those babies.

Your ring is sooo gorgeous, and so classic. I love it. I know what you mean about chunky vs. delicate rings. I went from delicate to chunky & I often flip flop between which I like better....

I think you will be pleased for a lifetime with this timeless beauty!

nala2000

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL....BEAUTIFUL....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

What a great looking J....Enjoy!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I commented before I saw the rest of the pictures so I have to comment some more! The ring is seriously gorgeous and it looks HUGE on you! Also, it looks incredibly white! WOW! Congratulations!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous! And what a beautiful stone!!!!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
it''s soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! i love it! thanks for including me in your title
emembarrassed.gif
emteeth.gif
you''re so sweet. i can''t wait to wear mine.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oooh, love the ring! always a classic.
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jen5504 What a classicly stunning ring.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, congrats to you!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it! Can''t wait to see pictures with the shared prong band!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty! And it looks huge on your hand. I am so tempted to get my solitaire reset now!!

Please post pics when you get your eternity band. I have a feeling they will look divine together
18.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! I got my eternity band today! 1.68ctw signed pieces eternityy band G-H stones size 4.75. It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! It fits so well with my ering! I will post pics when I can!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!
Such a great stone is a classic setting.
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! From one thrilled J/SI2 owner to another, I can TOTALLY relate to your excitement over that KILLER stone! Don''t you just LOVE it?!! Oh YUM!

MAN, you guys with all these amazing SOLITAIRES are making me CRAZY!!! I want one, I want one!!!

NOW, MORE pictures, please! Especially with that new w-ring from SP. Photos from EVERY ANGLE, please, sir!!!
2.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2007 12:19:47 AM
Author: Jenn5504
OH MY GOODNESS! I got my eternity band today! 1.68ctw signed pieces eternityy band G-H stones size 4.75. It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! It fits so well with my ering! I will post pics when I can!
Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results