shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Maevona E-ring!!!

Laughinggravy0

Shiny_Rock
Goodness, that second batch of photos show just how fantastic your ring is - so lovely. Congrats :appl:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
*gasp!* That is so beautiful. I haven't heard of that brand until now...Wow! just WOW! I love how the head cradles the stone.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
wow it is gorgeous~!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Beautiful Ring. :love:

jaebond

Shiny_Rock
That's a beautiful ring. I love the MaeVona collection.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I think this might be my favorite solitare setting EVER. So, so beautiful. Congrats!!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
It's so unique and feminine, I love it!

leightonleighton

Rough_Rock
camillerose|1327458205|3111015 said:
Thanks so much everyone for the congratulations! Here are a few more pics - I have been trying to capture the sparkle but it is very tricky even with an SLR. But you can see how much space there is around the diamond to let light through.

For a wedding band, I am thinking a bit of chunky sparkle either in an eternity band set in platinum or a 5-stone ring with small asscher cut diamonds. Too much? But so far I'm only dreaming!

I'm a guy but I happened to be lurking here in PS learning about e-rings! Your ring looks amazing. After scouring the internet, I ended up with Maevona as well. Hope my GF will be happy when I present the ring. Just wondering, does Maevona provides a ring box? As I ordered the setting only through their retailer but the centre stone was from BG. Just wondering about it coz i didn't buy the stone and the setting from the retailer.

Cheers and best wishes!

camillerose

Rough_Rock
hi leightonleighton -

Maevona rings really are stunning in person, I'm sure your GF will be thrilled! Which one did you pick? Mine did not come with a Maevona box, but a box from my local retailer. I was sort of looking forward to a Maevona box, but oh well.

Anyhow, don't know if you have heard, but apparently Maevona has gone out of business.... I was trying to look at wedding bands from my local jeweler (Michael C Fina in NY) but they pulled all the Maevona stuff off their site! I called and they told me the company was abruptly out of business, which is really disappointing, because I wanted a Maevona wedding band. I am hoping this means the rings will become collector's items? So sad!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results