shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Leon Mege Engagement Ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Leon''s solitaires are wonderful. congrats!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!
Your ring is lovely. Beautiful, elegant and classic.

(Leon did mine too)

RoxyLady

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. I drooled over it in the Leon thread!
1.gif

jeg80

Rough_Rock
I have saved so many different Leon solitaire ring pics from this website to try and get "the perfect" ring put together in my head...well here it is!!! Absolutely perfect
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sooo pretty!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Engagement congratulations to you both and congrats on owning a Leon classic. It''s a beautiful stone and a lovely ring. That style gives you free reign to choose any type of wedding band you''d like. Do you have any ideas yet?

RoxyLady

Rough_Rock
Thx. I am not really sure what type of wedding band yet. It is really low, so I don''t know how it will look. I don''t want a gap. I think I am going to just do a plain band to start and then I would like an eternity band. I am thinking of maybe doing this: http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=489

That way I''ll have an option to be ''blinged'' or plain. In addition, again down the road, I really want a bezel set round diamond and emerald cut emerald (E-W) eternity band with micropave. It''s fun to dream!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That''s beautiful! And it looks huge!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of LM solitaires. Congrats!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2009 1:24:48 PM
Author: RoxyLady
Thx. I am not really sure what type of wedding band yet. It is really low, so I don''t know how it will look. I don''t want a gap. I think I am going to just do a plain band to start and then I would like an eternity band. I am thinking of maybe doing this: http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=489

That way I''ll have an option to be ''blinged'' or plain. In addition, again down the road, I really want a bezel set round diamond and emerald cut emerald (E-W) eternity band with micropave. It''s fun to dream!
I like Leon''s mushroom pave'' style setting an awful lot. You almost can''t see how the diamonds are staying in place.

I think a lot of us own both a plain traditional wedding band and a diamond band (or two or three or........
3.gif
)

Heck yeah, dreams are where our future realities are born! Dreaming is good! Leon made an E/W emerald cut eternity for someone a few months ago and it was gorgeous. Maybe someone will remember who he made it for and will post a link for you.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Classic! LOVE IT!!!!!!
30.gif
Congratulations!!!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
very classic, i don''t think the low setting made your diamond look small at all

nothing wrong with dreaming
2.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Roxy! You have a gorgeous ring!
Best of luck
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!! Congrats!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and gorgeous ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful and classic, congratulations.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, congrats!!
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whats not to like! Its beautiful...that eternity wedding band would be beautiful with it (when the times right!)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous, congrats!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 7:10:44 PM
Size 5.75

Sweet! That''s my size! It really gives me some perspective
2.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
very beautiful, roxy :)

i love leon''s works, and that stone is gorgeous and suits the proportion of the setting perfectly.

wear in good health :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It`s just beautiful!!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It looks very large on your hand! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Truely elegant.

cheers--Sharon

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 12:50:59 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words. I took a few more pics that show the setting off better. Not to be a psycho, but everyone''s pictures really helped me when I was trying to figure out what I wanted. I had it set very low/ no cathedral, so I think pics might help someone interested in doing the same. One thing is that the ''low'' setting can make the diamond appear a little smaller.

This photo is just wonderful -- such a beautiful representation of Leon''s work. A gorgeous, gorgeous ring.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results