shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Guilty Pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 12:20:11 AM
Author: divergrrl
Oh I am sooooo jealous!! All DH & I do is spend $$ on our remodel efforts, new babies, house stuff..(like central air...boring, expensive, neccessary). I told him that someday when we don''t have our $$ all tied up in the house I want a jewelry WARDROBE!

yeah right.

Oh well, I''ll live vicariously through all the lovely pieces adorning all of the lovely ladies here.

I love the tiffany swing pieces...love them.

They look beautiful on you.

Jeannine (aka jealous diver)
Thank you so much Jeannine! I am in love with the Swing collection now too. Keep in mind that it has taken me YEARS to accumulate some nice jewelry and I still can''t compete with some of the amazing bling that you see here on pricescope. Of course your new baby will be the most precious gem that you will every own!!!
1.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Sundial: hee hee.....of course you are right and how awesome that you and hubby have each other after 30 years. That''s the BEST part. But your new Tiffany sparklies do look nice, and you should not feel guilty, but lucky!

Jeannine

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2007 10:04:06 AM
Author: Sundial

Date: 3/6/2007 9:54:05 PM
Author: Jewels
OMG, I just saw this tread. LOVE the ring and the bracelet combo on your Sundial. What a lovely hubby. Happy 30th anni.

Did you try on the matching necklace while you were at Tiffany''s? I saw the necklace at Tiffany a few months ago and it is to die for.

You have such an amazing colllection.
Oh Jewels you are such a sweetheart! I really do love my new ring and bracelet and find that they go well with both casual wear and more dressy stuff. I didn''t try on the necklace this time, but it is certainly on my wish list. I really wasn''t impressed with the Swing collection until I saw it person. It doesn''t look that good on the Tiffany website. I went in there to try on the Schlumberger 16 stone ring in platinum and found that I didn''t like it as well as I had thought from the website photo so I started trying on other rings.

By the way are you still enjoying your beautiful new Tiffany solitaire and diamond band???
I totally agree Sundial, the Swing collection does not look good on the website but it is sooooo stunning in person. Happy to hear that the necklace is on your wish list. I can only dream about it.

Yes, I am totally enjoying my Tiffany rings. Just not used to the constant attention and compliments. Just took my old e-ring and diamond band in today for a recycling project. I bit of seperation anxiety but at the same time excited to see the new necklace and bracelet. 2 weeks.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them Sundial; I love to come back to your thread and take a peek! Beautiful set and your hubby is so sweet!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Jeannine I do feel very fortunate! I keep meaning to mention how much I like your gorgeous new avatar!!!

Jewels a recycling project - how exciting! It is a little scary to let go, but I''ll bet you will be dazzled by the results. Can''t wait to see!!!

Skippy as always thank you for sharing my excitement over my new pretties!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results