shape
carat
color
clarity

My new GOG Tiffany replica e-ring

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring!!! Perfect on you!!
30.gif

Steffiem

Rough_Rock
Dear Kitty,

Your ring is beautiful! I am currently on the search for my engagement ring which I want also based on the Tiffany setting and funnily enough I am also using the services of GOG :) So it was great to see that you are so happy with their service!! I am living in Switzerland and will be coming hopefully to the US (New York) in August to buy it!! I can't wait after seeing yours!! Mine will be a little smaller though I am going for a 1 carat this is the options I have chosen so far if you can please let me know what you think... (Option 1 - which I am more leaning towards) http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=10625&shape=1&ctMin=1&clarity=30&color=16&priceMax=7000&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1 or option 2 http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=10620&shape=1&ctMin=1&clarity=126&color=1&priceMax=7000&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1

I would really appreciate it if you or any of the others on the forum could let me know what they think. Thanks alot!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, looks perfect on you. Congratulations!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty, it's absolutely lovely and classic, and it looks a whole heck of a lot bigger than 1.23 cts. That's a good thing! I'm hoping my 1.21 with almost the same diameter as yours looks almost as big on me. But then, my finger is a size 6. I'd kill for a size 4.25 or 4.50!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steffiem|1307444404|2939692 said:
Dear Kitty,

Your ring is beautiful! I am currently on the search for my engagement ring which I want also based on the Tiffany setting and funnily enough I am also using the services of GOG :) So it was great to see that you are so happy with their service!! I am living in Switzerland and will be coming hopefully to the US (New York) in August to buy it!! I can't wait after seeing yours!! Mine will be a little smaller though I am going for a 1 carat this is the options I have chosen so far if you can please let me know what you think... (Option 1 - which I am more leaning towards) http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=10625&shape=1&ctMin=1&clarity=30&color=16&priceMax=7000&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1 or option 2 http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond.php?d=10620&shape=1&ctMin=1&clarity=126&color=1&priceMax=7000&resultsColumns=268435471&singleResult=1

I would really appreciate it if you or any of the others on the forum could let me know what they think. Thanks alot!

Steffiem, welcome! You need to start your own thread on the Rocky Talky section of the forum. That is where people get advice about buying diamonds or settings. Many of us have bought from Good Old Gold including me! I will have to tell you that none of us will recommend either of those diamonds. We believe cut is the most important factor in a diamonds beauty, and GOG carries many ideal to superior stones. I would recommend sticking to those.

This thread is a year old but I missed it due to moving last year, so I will say that it is a beautiful ring! :love: I am also happy to see an example of GOG's tiffany replica!

Steffiem

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your honest reply diamondseeker2006 and for filling me in on where to start a thread. I am going to go back and research the cut and will post it on the right section and hopefully you lovely ladies and lads :) will point me in the right direction :love:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how nice! A year later, and still getting compliments. :D

Steffiem, good luck with your diamond search. I have nothing but great things to say about GOG.

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Classic!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
:errrr: EErrr! All you PSers have little tiny fingers! I have a size 8, and a 1.01 ASSCHER so it looks even teenier on my stumps! :nono: lol Anyway Congrats on your very beautiful ring! It's amazing and looks GINORMOUS (I have no idea how to spell that gignatic and enormous) on your lovely hands, and I can't believe no one has mentioned your really cool mani!! :appl:

ringsoonpls

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know the width of this GOG (Vatche) setting?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So pretty, enjoy it! ::)

Karamia

Rough_Rock
Hi! I absolutely love your setting and I have a similar size stone. Would you mind posting some additional side and profile shots of the ring? There just arn't a lot out there in this size stone! Thanks so much!

chloecro

Rough_Rock
Wow Kitty,

That's beautiful. GOG did a really great (and accurate) job.

I've also been thinking about having them do a Tiffany replica just like yours, but at the moment they don't have any stones fitting exactly what I want. Anyway, I'm glad to see what a nice job they did, and it looks beautiful on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results