shape
carat
color
clarity

My New GOG/Knox 3-Stone Fishtail Prong Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! The stones are amazingly white. I had to go back and read your first post again to see what color they were. LOVE it!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ellen and katiedid! :) Your comments are much appreciated. My ring is going to get a big head! ;-)

Here are a few more pictures (if I do this right). I still need to do ye olde handshots...

fishtail2.jpg

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
And another. I think I have a few Knox photos that I''ll have to dig up, but this is all for now. :)

I also realized I was remiss in recognizing WF for their contribution. (They provided the side stones--beautiful ACAs.) Kudos to Celina for her kindness and help. She helped me pick out the perfect side stones and the process was uber-quick and painless.

fishtail6.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2007 9:34:39 AM
Author: kathleenmv
Thanks Ellen and katiedid! :) Your comments are much appreciated. My ring is going to get a big head! ;-)

Here are a few more pictures (if I do this right). I still need to do ye olde handshots...
Yes, you do.
tapping.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they did a terrific job! And I also think the prongs are perfect...I wouldn''t want them a bit larger!

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Ring!!!
Can''t wait to see hand shots!!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi DS and Vintage Bling! Thanks for the kind words.

DS, you''re right. The prongs ARE perfect. I think I had a brief malfunction. ;-)

Knox did an incredible job on the setting and they were so easy to work with. They took all of my random photos and ideas and created just what I wanted. Every time I look at my ring, I love it more. That good, right?!

Ellen, the hand shots are coming! I have to wait till hubby gets home with the camera. He told me it has a slight problem (a recurring event, I''m afraid) and is going to fix it. We''ll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Kathy that is one breathtakingly beautiful ring!!! I''ll bet you can''t take your eyes off of it! I love the design. It is both classic and unique at the same time.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, I love it! Wear it in good health!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sundial and Diamond*Dana! I appreciate the kind words.

Sundial, you''re right! I can''t take my eyes off it. I really am sooooooooooooooooo pleased with how it turned out!! :)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! It is P E R F E C T !!!
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif
10.gif
31.gif
3.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
3.gif
31.gif
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
9.gif
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord...I have no words...

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
tap...tap...tap...

OK, Kathy, where are those handshots?
9.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Love In Bloom and iwannaprettyone, thanks SO MUCH!! You are just too, too sweet. :)

Selkie, I know, I know. I''m being awful. I don''t mean to play hand shot hooky. Our stooopid camera is still having problems. UGH. I will try soon, though. I''m anxious to share! I hope you won''t be too disappointed with my awful photog skills, though! :-o

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I can''t believe those are I''s! I hope to see some hand shots soon!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Aw thanks, snlee! :)

I''m pleased/surprised at how white the Is are, too. Gotta love that good value. :)

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!
I just saw your ring over in the the Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy, and it was love at first sight!
30.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

I wish I could try it on!
Love love love the fishtail prongs and the side view.
It''s very elegant and classic.

Congratulations! :)

Scintillating....

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lsyama and Scintillating!

Forgive my tardy thanks for your compliments!! I appreciate the love fest. I know I''m smitten with the ring. :)

Scintillating, I would love to try on your gorgeous ring!! Oh, if only we had a PS borrow-a-ring-for-the-day program. I''d sign up in a heartbeat! :) :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Knox did an awesome job with this setting. Honestly, I wouldn''t change anything about the prongs, they are perfect. I like the delicate, but detailed look of the prongs as they are. I can''t wait to see your handshots!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Vintage Bling -- I really love yours! In this day of platinum being the #1 choice, we have forgotten how wonderful a warm gold is with just the right stones - like those gorgeous rubies.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Kathleen - that is just stunning! Wow!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! All I see is bling! Don't change a thing, it's perfect the way it is!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results