shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Classic: I love that look!

That''s why my next purchase will be a semi-eternity band! I can''t wear a full: I will wreck the bottom (nurse).

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love your band snlee!
3.gif
i want one! how did you manage to get an eternity band with aca''s from pearlmans? was it a collaboration?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Snlee, love the new pics!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2005 11:53:37 AM
Author: belle
i love your band snlee!
3.gif
i want one! how did you manage to get an eternity band with aca's from pearlmans? was it a collaboration?
I bought the eternity band from Pearlmans off the previously owned section. The ring is like new and it was originally purchased from WF.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks snlee! i just love it. the band of diamonds look is so classy. wear it in good health.

cakitake

Rough_Rock
Hi snlee! Your set gave me shivers when I first saw the pics
6.gif
I drool over the solitaire + eternity thread regularly and I was so happy for you when I saw your latest post
36.gif

Enjoy your rings! They're gorgeous
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2005 2:13:05 AM
Author: Jelly
Argh, I''m having trouble viewing the pics here
29.gif
Jelly, are you still having trouble viewing my pics? Hope it''s working for you!

bichon

Rough_Rock
snlee, what a beautiful set you have! My own engagement ring is also a 6-prong Tiffany style setting. Although I''m not getting married until at least 2007, I have been looking at different wedding bands and finally decided that the (semi) eternity band is what I really want. It seems that I am strongly leaning towards getting the ACA semi-eternity band, so thanks so much for posting your pics! My fiance is kind of reluctant to buy diamonds through the Internet but after a visit to Tiffany''s (i.e. highly inflated prices) and showing him all the positive comments about ACA melees on Pricescope, I think he''s finally come around ... yeahhh!
37.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2005 1:12:10 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 10/7/2005 2:13:05 AM
Author: Jelly
Argh, I''m having trouble viewing the pics here
29.gif
Jelly, are you still having trouble viewing my pics? Hope it''s working for you!
I can see it!!!!
10.gif

It''s so perfect...elegant, classy, sophisticated, blingy,...JUST WONDERFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results