shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity band (back in the box until May 5th)!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really do look beautiful together. Such a pretty set.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
That is a great looking eternity band and it is nice with your e-ring! Great combo! I bet you cannot wait to wear them together.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
I love your band, it is the perfect match for your e-ring. I am so happy for you. On top of that you got it at a super deal, sweet.....

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! It''s beautiful, and absolutely perfect! I LOVELOVELOVE it! 3 pointers are such a GREAT size... dainty and delicate, but DEFINITE *bling-bling*!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

emmylou

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set!

I love the proportions of your three-stone! So many times the sidestones are close to the same size as the center, I love how your center stone pops!

Love the band! May 5th is creeping up, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!

nunzialuns

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love it!

nunzialuns

Rough_Rock
I love your ring!! I am also wearing the Nicollete gown.. in August. I wanted to ask what flowergirl choice you made. I saw a flower girl gown in your first pic of you in the gown and it looked perfect and I''ve been searching the net relentlessly trying to find out what it is but i have no idea whatsoever! Please let me know if you have any idea. Thanks so much for the gorgeous pics.. i was so afraid that the gown would not photograph well given the image on Melissa Sweet''s site. You look amazing in it! Congratulations!

richipat

Rough_Rock
It is now May 5th!!
(or will be in the morning)

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m just seeing this post now and that band is gorgeous!!! And it''s out of the box today!!! Woo hoo!!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Eph, it''s gorgeous and goes perfectly with your e-ring!

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
girl, that is a great knock-my-eyes-out ring set! i''m jealous!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY WEDDING DAY!

Now you can wear your pretty wband all the time
31.gif

Does it rub against your ering much? I really love that combo as does my FI, but I''m concerned that it''ll rub against my ering too much since it''s very low set. What''s your experience?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results