shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ering setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sigh..still blurry.
Oh well...until I get a new camera I''ll just have enjoy all of the pics of your beautiful rings!
36.gif

last try ering.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ughhh
32.gif

zP1010680.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi SanDiegoLady and thanks.
I love your avatar so thought you might enjoy a pic of Billy...my little sweetie :)

billyP1010150.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another pic of Billy. This time with his little brother Fred.
1.gif

Ooops..still don't have the hang of this editing stuff...and doesn't seem to be a way I can change the attached file once it's posted. Darn. Sorry again.

1billy and fred.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missy, your wedding set is gorgeous!! Gorgeous couple as well!
1.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting. Really blingy!!!!!!!!!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve got some big rings.

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Wow, your set is amazing-love it!!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Ok a little blurry, but who cares! Those are knockout rings!!! Just beautiful, and look wonderful on your hand -
30.gif
30.gif
- thanks for posting the droolworthy pics.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous wedding set and what a gorgeous couple you are!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for all your kind and warm comments.
I just love all your rings so much I am addicted to this forum now LOL.
My husband thinks I have gone mad
9.gif
because I am always checking out the new jewels
30.gif

MB, I am so excited to see what you are going to do with your set! It was Pete I think at Quest whom I spoke with about the full eternity.

San Diego Lady,
You always have such lovely and supportive things to say and I love your rings. I also have been searching the archives and I just love love your engagement photos from July 2006. You and your husband are such an attractive couple.

UCLABelle, I just think your Tiffany e ring is spectacular. So sparkly and classic and I love the way your wedding band looks with it. Gorgeous!

RxTechRN2b, Thanks and right back at you. Your Canary diamond is breathtaking and I love your T and Co rings also!

Legatogirl, I am looking forward to seeing what w band you choose with your beautiful legato ering! I am sure it will look amazing.

Babysteps, I apologise about how blurry my pics are. I am seriously challenged when it comes to taking photos especially with our outdated digital but I do promise (just can't say when) that I will get better pics...I hope. I am going to see if my sweet dear husband will help me... We got this camera to take honeymoon pics in Italy 4 years ago and never used it LOL. This is the first try for me and I just cannot seem to get 1 clear pic. I would like to blame the camera (actually I did blame the camera) but it is probably my fault more than anything. Even though the outdated camera does not help
2.gif

I just have to say how amazing your Leon eternity band is Babysteps, especially with your stunning and very blingy e ring. Truly breathtaking!

Chiquitapet, I love your beautiful princess ering. It is just gorgeous! So sparkly and white!

Bev, I just cannot wait to see your upgrade 2.5 cushion ring designed by Leon...I am drooling just thinking about it LOL!
I know it will be just amazing!

Thanks again everyone for all the lovely comments!!

Best wishes,
Missy

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Beautiful rings!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, how did I miss this thread?!! What a stunning set!!!
1.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Julia and mom2twogirls,
Thanks so much.

Julia,
I have to tell you that your new diamond oval ring is just so elegant and sparkilicious!
I would love to see more pics when you get the chance.
36.gif

Mom2twogirls,
I love love your Tacori RB and matching eternity band. Talk about brilliant!
Just beautiful!

Missy

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is absolutely beautiful! So glamorous but still classic.
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set and beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi IndyGirl and CushionCutNut,
Thanks so much.

Cushioncutnut,

I just love your whole collection!
Your cushion ering is spectacular as is your pear with halo. Just amazing!
30.gif

IndyGirl,
I love your avatar rings and am looking forward to seeing more pics!
36.gif

Best wishes,
Missy

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
AHHH! Your set is SO pretty! It''s what I''m hoping my set will turn out like when I get my e-ring back and eventually get the wedding band (although mine won''t be as large as your stunners!!). You also make a beautiful bride and look like a princess in your classic dress.

As far as taking pictures, it''s kind of random but I found the best setting on my camera for diamond pics is the "food" setting. I don''t know why you would need a specific setting for taking pictures of food but the example pic for the setting is a plate of food. My roommate tried the same thing and it worked on her camera, too. It works better than the macro setting on my camera (a Casio Exilim).

angeline

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love with full eternity sets! Yours is stunning (and lovesparklies, I can''t wait to see your remade rings!)

You guys look so much in love too, it''s wonderful to see.

Beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi lovesparklies and Angeline,

Thanks so much for the compliment.

Lovesparklies,
I just love your ring and have been following your thread and I know it will be amazing when it is redone!
36.gif

And I agree with you...get that baby insured! I am so looking forward to seeing your ring!!

And thanks so much for the tips on how to take pictures. I am not sure where I can find the settings on our digital LOL (I am truly pathetic when it comes to picture taking..we did not take even one photo on our honeymoon!) but maybe my dh does and I will use your pointers. Thanks again!

Angeline,

I am in love with your beautiful 10 year anniversary set!! Just stunning
30.gif

And I also love love your HOF eternity band! Absolutely brilliant!

And you are right....I love my husband so much more than I can even say. He's the real jewel in my life for sure!
And obviously you and your husband feel the same way for him to give you such a dazzling anniversary gift!

Best wishes,
Missy

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely set, Missy! And I LOVE your wedding pics!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren,
Thank you for the lovely compliment.
Your Asscher is gorgeous! I also love your 1mm baguette bands that surround your ering.
It goes so perfectly! I adore your set
36.gif

Best wishes,
Missy

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
You two make a very nice looking couple, thanks for sharing your pictures. As for your rings, if I wore them when I was working the driveup window at my pharmacy, I would get in trouble for letting a long line of cars pile up -- I would be detained too long with each customer asking about those amazing diamonds blinding them in the sunlight!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Terry, that's funny.
I do get nice compliments on my rings but I am careful also.

I live in NYC and take the subway to work everyday and I do turn my ring around except now with the reset it is blingy that way too but at least the center stone is not visible. And as soon as the weather gets cool enough the gloves come out.

I really had a hard time deciding on the setting as I do love solitaires
30.gif

My first setting (picked by my dh then my db/df all by himself without any input from anyone) was a platinum solitaire but set too low and it sort of hid the stone a bit too much and the second setting I made a huge mistake because I blindly followed the advice of my mom's friend who is a jeweler and I was so unhappy with it
8.gif
but lived with it for 2 years as I felt my poor husband had done so much already and was sick of the whole diamond ring drama LOL. If only I had found pricescope in those days! I so wish I knew about you guys before I got my first diamond e ring but since the proposal was a total surprise and I was not at all thinking about e rings at that time I would have no input anyway. But still, we could have used your help for sure.
face23.gif

The only problem is that there are so many brilliant and spectacular rings here that it would have been impossible to pick just one LOL. I told my husband that I think every woman should have at least a few erings
9.gif

I now am in love with asschers, emerald cut, princess cut, cushions etc. They are all so beautiful. This forum is nourishment for my soul!
36.gif
I love all the pretty rings and can't wait for more pics from everyone!
31.gif

Holy balls! That is some serious bling! I love how it looks on your hands... on mine it would look fake and/or people would ask who I stole it from ;-) BUT, it is so sparkly and perfect on you!! Have any other jewels to show us?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi that someone special,

Thanks
21.gif
that is so sweet of you to say and actually I would love to share some of my pieces with you (via pics of course
2.gif
) and will definitely do so as soon as I get my act together and get my dh to help
emwink.gif

My most valuable (in $ because of course my most valuable in sentiment is my e ring from my sweetie-pie)
is my mom's black opal from Cartier's. My dad bought it for her in 1972 at Cartier's and it is a black opal from lightning ridge in Australia which is closed down now I believe. It is simply to die for. It is unlike any other black opal I have ever seen and when I brought it back to Cartier's this Christmas to get it resized their jaws dropped
9.gif
They could not stop admiring it anddrooling over it
3.gif
It is full of light, fire and color and is surrounded by bright sparkly diamonds that sound over the top but it fits the ring's personality just perfectly!
Anyway, my mom gave it to me over a year ago and I had been squeezing it onto my big fingers until we decided I should just resize it so now I can wear it more easily. That ring though comes out for special occasions only.

Then I have a few special pieces from my dh that I would love to share (diamond/saphire/aquamarine antique necklace; wide diamond wedding band that was an estate piece; diamond aquamarine ring from Rome on our honeymoon etc- are you seeing a pattern here, I like diamonds
9.gif
) and I have 3 pairs of diamond (very sparkly) hoop earrings I think you guys would enjoy seeing and some of my watches as well but nothing compared to that black opal.

When I get a better camera or can figure out if this one will do thanks to the advice of lovesparklies I will start another thread.

BTW I just love your avatar. So adorable. Is that your cat?
And good luck with your engagement!!

Best wishes,
Missy

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what a stunning, stunning set of rings!! And what a gorgeous couple you two are!! AND you''ve got such a beautiful kitty! Girl, you''ve got it all!!!
9.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi DandiAndi and thanks!

I went back through the archives and have to say how romantic your proposal story is!!
emlove.gif

You guys are a striking couple!

AND, I just love your gorgeous jewelery collection! Awesome! And I haven''t gotten through it all just yet LOL!

Best wishes,
Missy

PS Billy and Fred thank you for the compliment regarding them as well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure this will work but here goes

ETA:Yay! It worked. Closeup of our precious Billy.
He is almost 15 yrs old and has diabetes so we give him insulin shots twice a day. He is a brave little trooper!
We love him so much!!

billy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results