shape
carat
color
clarity

My new engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Harleigh and Ebree, I couldn't be happier with it. I
emlove.gif
it, and my new Fi of course
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Happilyeverafter!!!! Your ring is gorgeous, I LOVE the rose gold!

Too many pics--are you crazy? More! More!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
ahhhh, love the rose gold!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! Gorgeous ring...although I''m a little biased! Absolutely fabulous! The rose gold is amazing and those J''s look incredible. The stones look substantial and pretty on your hand.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Now thats what i call eye candy!!!!! aound here there is no such thing as too many pics. Congrats again.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is stunning!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful!!! Why did you decide to got with a five stone as your engagement ring? just out of curiosity... It is very pretty!!!
30.gif

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
I don''t often come out of ''lurkdome'' but I had to for this one! Beautiful!! And rose gold? - so unique! Love it
1.gif

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Add me to the list of the ladies who love the rose gold! Unique and pretty! Congrats on the engagement, too!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies for your wonderful comments, I love it very much. I chose rose gold because WG and Plat just didn''t suit my skin tone as nice as YG or RG, and I just preferred the warm rosy hue of RG (I have pink undertones so it looks great, IMHO haha)

Date: 8/21/2007 3:56:47 AM
Author: 04diamond<3
That is absolutely beautiful!!! Why did you decide to got with a five stone as your engagement ring? just out of curiosity... It is very pretty!!!
30.gif
04diamond<3, I was originally looking at a traditional ering, but changed for a few reasons. First, no one that I asked would make the type of setting I wanted for the size stone I would have got (however I have since found a designer that makes them, ugh!) Also (and this is the biggest reason), EVERYONE in my city, and province!, has the same ring, a traditional solitaire, and I just wanted something different. I saw and fell in LOVE with kcoursolle''s 5 stone wedding band, and thought "why can''t I add slightly larger stones and make that an ering/wband?". So I did, and i''m SO GLAD. I get nothing but ooohs and aaahs, although I''m sure I would have with any ACA that I got haha.
9.gif
Nice diamonds are pretty rare around here
38.gif

Oh yeah, one other reason is that I wanted something that sat a bit lower to my finger, so that I wasn''t knocking it about all the time.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 12:23:40 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Woohoo!!! Gorgeous ring...although I''m a little biased! Absolutely fabulous! The rose gold is amazing and those J''s look incredible. The stones look substantial and pretty on your hand.
KC, without you I never could have done it haha.

A great big THANK YOU to you for letting me shamelessly copy your design.
emembarrassed.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
WOW
23.gif

How are you managing to get anything done, other than admire your amazing ring?!
I''d be staring at it all day long!

And I think I enjoyed the surprise of finally seeing your ring after the suspense of waiting!

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 10:30:24 AM
Author: lsyama
WOW
23.gif

How are you managing to get anything done, other than admire your amazing ring?!
I''d be staring at it all day long!

And I think I enjoyed the surprise of finally seeing your ring after the suspense of waiting!
Haha lsyama, you know ever since I found Pricescope I haven''t got much done! It''s an addiction!
38.gif
9.gif
Thanks for the compliments! And I know what you mean about suspense - my FI was smart to change where the ring was hidden (which he apparently did but I didn''t know) cause I almost peeked early on sunday!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and a gorgeous ring!
1.gif
What size is it?

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 10:48:57 AM
Author: baby monster
1.gif
What size is it?
Thanks baby monster! i''m guessing you''re asking about finger size - if so it is a 4.75

I like the finger coverage with this ring as compared to the 1.24 ct solitaire I was looking at.

The dilemma now is whether or not to wear a wband. I don''t think I want to but I saw someone (maybe kasey?) wearing a Leon micropave and it was the thinnest most beautiful row of sparkle. Maybe that wouldn''t be so bad hehe.
31.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 12:23:40 AM
Author: kcoursolle
I love yours and kcoursolles'' beauties!!! Wowzers, what a beauty!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, congrats! How pretty and unique! Finger coverage is RIGHT------my size 4.75 paw is feeling a bit jealous, the 1.59ct solitaire doesn''t shake a stick at the finger coverage of your beauties!!!!!!!!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
What a unique Ering! I love it, the finger coverage is amazing!!!!

And i think two very small pave bands on each side would look incredible for your w/band(s).

Just fabulous!!!!
18.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love rose gold. How lovely and unique! Congrats!!!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Happilyeverafer: I love your and kcoursolle's rings. This is my favorite shot of your ring! I consider my RHR a very distant cousin of the two of yours. I have a similar side view, but bars instead of prongs.

You will soooo enjoy looking at your beautiful diamonds in this style ring.
With the rose gold, it is truly unique and one of a kind.

The side view just really knocks-your-socks-off!!
Congratulations!
36.gif

favsideview.jpg

K9

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - the coverage is fantastic! LOVE the rose gold!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2007 5:32:54 PM
Author: happilyeverafter

Date: 8/21/2007 10:48:57 AM
1.gif
What size is it?
Thanks baby monster! i''m guessing you''re asking about finger size - if so it is a 4.75

I like the finger coverage with this ring as compared to the 1.24 ct solitaire I was looking at.

The dilemma now is whether or not to wear a wband. I don''t think I want to but I saw someone (maybe kasey?) wearing a Leon micropave and it was the thinnest most beautiful row of sparkle. Maybe that wouldn''t be so bad hehe.
31.gif
Yes, I was asking about ring size.

You can always go this route with the wedding band https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-finished-product-my-ring-stack.67204/

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of using a five stone ring as an engagement ring and your interpretation of KC''s beauty in rose gold with slightly larger stones is simply magnificent!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring! I love the rose gold, too! If you look at the celebrity thread, I think Jennifer Garner wears a diamond band in the middle, a plain wedding band below it, and a rose gold/pink diamond thin band above it. I think it is a beautiful look to wear a thin band on either side of a larger diamond band.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 7:34:48 PM

You can always go this route with the wedding band https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-finished-product-my-ring-stack.67204/
Thanks baby monster, I''ve seen that set and it''s beautiful, such a gorgeous look, but unfortunately I don''t think I have the finger real estate for it
8.gif
I have tried on bands and so far everything I''ve tried is too wide. I have such short fingers, which really limits what I can do with a wedding band. If I did anything it would have to be SUPER thin. But maybe two thin solid bands on either side would work, I was considering a micropave band too.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 6:34:04 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
Happilyeverafer: I love your and kcoursolle''s rings. This is my favorite shot of your ring! I consider my RHR a very distant cousin of the two of yours. I have a similar side view, but bars instead of prongs.

You will soooo enjoy looking at your beautiful diamonds in this style ring.
With the rose gold, it is truly unique and one of a kind.

The side view just really knocks-your-socks-off!!
Congratulations!
36.gif
Thanks SuzyQz, I have enjoyed gazing at your lovely RHR many times!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing.
I love it as an ering.
The Leon mp band would look great
with it.

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 8:31:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lovely ring! I love the rose gold, too! If you look at the celebrity thread, I think Jennifer Garner wears a diamond band in the middle, a plain wedding band below it, and a rose gold/pink diamond thin band above it. I think it is a beautiful look to wear a thin band on either side of a larger diamond band.
Thanks ds! I''ve seen Garner''s rings in the celebrity thread and have admired them a lot! The colours are beautiful together. Must be so nice for her to have those long skinny fingers to stack all that bling on!
27.gif

happilyeverafter

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to everyone else too for your nice comments! I like hearing them haha!

I noticed Leon has a rose gold band with pink diamond micropave (which I have always loved!
30.gif
, but i''m a bit worried about the pink hues matching, not that they really need to. I can''t get platinum or it would cut into my rose gold ering. Oh well, lots of time to decide...i''m going to use my ering as a wedding band until my first anniversary. Between a new truck, the wedding, honeymoon, and Christmas, the next few months will allow no spare $ for a band. I can wait tho, something to look forward to after the wedding/honeymoon hehe.

sweetskee707

Rough_Rock
What a gorgeous and innovative ring! Congratulations!! Did the setting come from Whiteflash as well?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results