shape
carat
color
clarity

my new diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all, we recently purchased the diamond that will be in my e-ring eventually. Unfortunately, my digital camara is not getting good close up pictures. They are all blury. However, I will try to update this with pictures once I have my setting. I purchased a signature radiant from Dirt Cheap Diamonds. The percentages
36.gif
are a little off from ideal, but Josh assured me that I would be happy with the diamond and he was right! I would definitely recommend purchasing them and especially their signature series. It is gorgeous and has no brilliancy issues what so ever! I can''t stop staring at it. Dirt Cheap Diamonds was also great to work with, very friendly and knowledgeable...so thanks Josh and the group!
36.gif
My only small gripe is that if you decide to go with their custom design services there is little feedback or viewing before purchase, but he was honest about this and I''ll probably design something from a local vendor out here in LA. Anyone have any suggestions for someone that is good and reasonably priced out here? I am taking the diamond to an appraiser next week and I will let you know what he says then.

Here are the specs:

.74 carat
Rectangular Modified Brilliant (Radiant unbranded)
6.25 * 4.97 * 2.97
Color F
Clarity VVS2
Polish VG/ Symmetry VG
Depth 59.8
Table 65%
Girdle Thin to Med.
Culet None
Flour. None

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Congraulations!!! I don't know anyone out there, maybe cause im on the other side of the country
2.gif

But you sound thrilled about your new E-ring and it sounds awesome
36.gif
--so what if the pics are blurry, we dont care post em n-e way
9.gif
10.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am definitely thrilled with my future e-ring! I love the diamond. It''s petite, but it looks supurb...and on my small fingers I think it will look large enough. I posted my blury pics. To give you a reference on size, my fingers are a 4.5. You can''t see the diamond that well, but you can tell that it sparkles.

radiant741.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
picture number two, even blurier.

radiant742.jpg

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah! I can picture it perfectly because I just got a .77 ct. myself, and i can see how brilliant it is too--its a stunner
10.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
is your .77 carat also a radiant? I debated what shape to get for a long time, but I think that radiants are lovely and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results