shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Custom Whiteflash Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI"

Beautiful ring for a beautiful hand! Wow--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo and Canuk-Gal!

And Canuk-Gal...when I''m a grown-up
3.gif
, , I want a radiant just like yours!
30.gif
I wonder if I can convince my boyfriend I''ll need a 5 carat for our 5th wedding anniversary?
11.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Can we see a profile shot?
18.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS on the engagement and LOOOVEE the ring, gorgeous !!
30.gif
30.gif

I too am obsessed with diamonds. DH does not understand my obsession but indulges me. I have some friends who are also diamond-mad but not as much as I am. The rest are simply not interested!
8.gif

It seems like you''re starting out on the right track! I am sure there will be many more later on. Good on ya!
36.gif

(P.S. I am jealous of your long slender fingers. I want them in my next life
3.gif
).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2007 11:25:48 PM
Author: thing2of2
Thank you Ellen, february2003bride, Dee*Jay, BunniBling, DiamondSeeker2006, Tacori E-Ring, justjulia, bling*diva*, Skippy123 and bluehue! (I hope I got everyone!)

I feel like my fellow Pricescopers are the only people who share my insane and sometimes obsessive love of diamonds and other jewelry so your compliments mean a lot! (And absolutely no one in my real life understands!)

I am so with you on this!!! My hubby thinks I am way to obsessed with Diamonds! I feel sorry for him that he doesn''t see how amazing they are!

Your ring is stunning!! I don''t know how I didn''t see this when you posted it!! Well done and congratulations!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! Congratulations!
I love the halo
emteeth.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! And congratulations on your engagement, how exciting a time this is!

MichelleBreann

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!!
36.gif
THAT''S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! It is so gorgeous!!! I absolutely love rings with lots of bling! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t decide what I like better, your beautiful ring or beautiful fingers!!! I''m totally jealous!

Divergrrl

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your ring! It looks absolutely beautiful on your hand!
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This really is a gorgeous ring. Congratulations on your engagment
36.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous!! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, somehow I missed your beautiful ring when you wrote this post!!! I love it - the look of the radiant in that beautiful halo. The side baggs are a really unique touch! Lovely.
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely on you, and BTW, you and your FI are so cute! Congratulations on your engagement.

berkley

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!

I love the halo and the baugettes! Something I don''t think I have seen before!

Congrats!

I totally agree with you about pricescope, and finding others who share in your obsessive love for diamonds and jewelry!!
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this! Beautiful!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks everyone! I went out of town for a few days and my thread got bumped! I''m feeling all special right now!
26.gif
I think I''ll try to take (and post) more pictures because my boyfriend borrowed a macro lens for his camera and I should hopefully be able to take better shots!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
lovely elegant long fingers. Love the uniqueness of the baguettes...and pave, beautiful..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results